#4

Me: Happy Independence day Paki!

Pakistan: Thank you, I'm really happy I've survived for this long.

Me: It's a blessing from God. Now let's start with the questions!

 Now let's start with the questions!

#1
Pakistan:OH MY GOD. You don't know how long I've been waiting for that to happen! I would be really happy for him, Nepal is a great girl and would be a great partner for my baby brother!

#2
Pakistan: Barbaric would be the only word I could describe him with. He just kept expanding and killing people, he didn't think about stability or anything. He was far too obsessed with Mongol. But he was sort of kind to us. He would tell us about us being his successor. He found India annoying because of how rebellious he was. Overall, he was ok but his actions were just brutal and barbaric.

#3
Pakistan: Yeah I was close to him. He would visit sometimes but very rarely. Father didn't like him that much. He was like a father to me. I didn't even want to fight him in the first world war. I sent whatever I could to him to help him fight the allies when they closed in on him. But in the end, only his son survived. I was sad when he died but I became friends with Turkey. Turkey still sometimes feels like I liked him only through his father. Truth is, I like him because he's always been my friend.

#4
Pakistan: Yeah I do but not for the reasons of the fact that I was rich and had royal privaliges. No, it's because me and my siblings actually liked me, my parents were alive and there was peace. Step Father had to ruin that all. He now keeps his money, his life and his family..

#5
Pakistan: Yes it should. I've been trying to improve it and it more developed. The Insurgence caused by some Balochs are just small. Now before you come at me for genocide, these people kilked many non Balochs themselves, so they aren't the best either. They are causing more damage then improvement. They think I can be everywhere and can fix anything but I'm just not  doing it because I don't care for them. What do they think I am?..

Me: Alright then next!

Pakistan: Daily Routine? Hmm, well I wake up at 7:00 am if I want to, otherwise at 9

Pakistan: Daily Routine? Hmm, well I wake up at 7:00 am if I want to, otherwise at 9. I spent like the next hour trying to figure out what to wear, there's just so many options. After that, I usually meet with Cheeni and we talk business. Me and Cheeni usually work together during the am hours and hang out during the pm hours. As usual, I walk up to Indi and we argue for about 8 hours until someone stops us. On a couple of days, I would have a OIC or a UN meeting and I would have to wear a damn suit- After all those meetings, from 3 pm onwards, we're usually free. I mainly hang out Cheeni or Turkey. After all of that, I go home and I watch dramas and cry for another hour. After ALL that I go to bed, usually around 10.

Me: Alright then- That's all of them!

Happy Independence Day!!

Pakistan Zindabad! 💕💕