#3

Me: And we're back!

Pakistan: Yay..

Me: Be a little more enthusiastic..

Pakistan: YAY...

Me: .... Alright let's do this!

#1:Pakistan: If I had The chance? Yeah I would

#1:
Pakistan: If I had The chance? Yeah I would..With India though it would be difficult. The only reason this fighting as continued on for as long it has is because of Kashmir. As soon as that issue gets resolved, we would be better friends.
As for Bangla, he doesn't forgive me and he rightfully shouldn't.. If he and I could forget our past, then we could friends again.. So yeah, I would take any chances to be better friends with my brothers.

#2
Ma was a strong women. Very open minded, confident and overall powerful. She mainly ruled herself even before father came. She was very big on manners and was strict like father. But she had a soft spot for us a d loved me and my siblings unconditionally. She was a great mom..
My cousins were basically dorks. They were adults because they were sovereign (I have explained this in my main book if you don't understand-) but they still loved us. I was really sad when they died.. I would've had someone to talk to from my family but now I'm alone.

#3
Pakistan: ... My horrible atrocities during the 1971 war. I truly wish I could remove that. I know there's no point in saying that because it has already happened but still.. I wish Bangla left in more peaceful way rather then a bloody way.

#4
Pakistan: I'll say this and you can't change my mind but Iran is very misunderstood. Me and him aren't best friends but we aren't enemies. He needs to stop sheltering himself and other people need to stop hating on him. I don't care about the Sunni And Shia business, he's a Muslim just like me. Overall a he's very grumpy looking but he's nice once you get to know him.
Turkey? He's one of my best friends. I helped him during his independence war and we've been besties ever since. He's like the extrovert who adopted me as an introvert. He's always fun to talk to and literally no matter what, we will always be friends. Nothing will change that. The rest of the world may hate him but I don't and that's enough for him.

Me: Well that's allot them!

Thank you Leone for the questions, I was waiting for new ones but no one really asked so you are a legend!

Pakistan Zindabad