He didn't want to love his grandmother about all this.

"Grandmother doesn't blame you. As long as you can take care of your body, then that would be the greatest act of filial piety for Grandmother." The Madame Ye sighed, looking at Ming Yuchen's pale face, he felt extremely pained.

Ming Yuchen lowered his head and replied: "Grandmother."

He was very clear that he was simply deceiving himself. His illness had not improved in so many years, and he was afraid that he would not live much longer.

"Second Young Master is blessed. He will definitely be able to recover from this illness." Shen Zhu frowned and comforted her, "The person who sent the message is not the same as you, Consort Wang. I need to understand more."

The person who had sent the message told him that the Second Young Master's body was weak, which was why he looked so sickly. She had specially gone to investigate the medicinal food in the space and had the ability to replenish Qi and blood.

Now that she heard the words of the princess consort, it was clear that her body had been weakened since she was young, and that the poison had come from her mother's womb. That meant that her body had been deeply injured.

There was a huge difference between a fundamental injury and a weak body from a young age!

Upon hearing this, a fierce look quickly flashed across Madame Ye's eyes. When he looked at Shen Zhu again, he had already returned to normal, and spoke: "Many famous doctors have seen Chen'er's illnesses, and the imperial doctors in the palace have also treated him, but these doctors' words are all exactly the same. They all say that he is a type of fetal poison, and that it is extremely difficult to cure him, and that he can only be nourished this way, with a slight chance of survival."

Sighing, he continued, "The doctor said that this poison was transmitted from the mother to the fetus because the mother was poisoned when she was pregnant. This poison will slowly corrode the Chen'er's bone marrow and eventually invade the heart … …"

As Shen Zhu listened to the Madame Ye's explanation, she suddenly remembered that in the pill cultivating room amidst the clouds and water, she heard Boo mentioned that a furnace could refine Bone Ablutionary Dan Beads or something like that.

~ Could this thing be used on Ming Yuchen's body to cure his poison?

C-78

"Go back to your wife and I'll try my best."

Shen Zhu said.

She wasn't sure about the medicinal effects of the Bone Ablutionary Dan Bead and the detoxification pill, so she didn't dare to speak so clearly.

"Alright, it's been hard on you." The Madame Ye nodded, then pulled Shen Zhu to talk a lot more.

Seeing that it was getting late, Madame Ye let Shen Zhu go back.

Unknowingly, Shen Zhu's conversation with the Madame Ye had spread throughout the manor. There were even more rumors that Shen Zhu had ways to completely cure Young Master's long term illness.

As soon as the news came out, some people from the East District could no longer sit still.

Initially, Meier thought that she didn't like what she said to the Duke and his wife. He had clearly understood that Mu had said that they could at least listen for a bit, but he hadn't thought that the Duke would be so angry.

And now, Shen Zhu had said that he could cure Ming Yuchen's illness …

This was very disadvantageous for her right now!