Hearing that, two pairs of eyes turned to look at Ah Qiu, whose face immediately flushed red, knowing that he was too anxious, covering his face and not daring to look at the two.

"Girl, if you want to hear it, then just say it. You are not allowed to enter, why are you still squatting outside and eavesdropping?" The Aunt Liu looked at Ah Qiu in amusement, he came down from the brick bed and pulled her over, "You don't feel cold squatting outside?"

Ah Qiu put down her hand that was covering her face, and pinched the corner of her clothes nervously as she looked at Shen Zhu, her face as red as an apple, "Sister-in-law, I don't mind Big Brother Yixuan being older than me by a few years, but I know how to hurt others when I'm older."

Ah Qiu's face turned red as he tried to defend himself. After he finished speaking, he hurriedly lowered his head and whispered, "Sister-in-law, you are not allowed to laugh at me.

"Who wants to laugh at you? This is a good thing. Why would sister-in-law laugh at you? " Shen Zhu hurriedly said.

Ah Qiu had been by her side for a long time, and had become much bolder. For matters like this, other than people like Zhuer who were shameless enough to say a few words without panicking, normal women would ultimately have a much thinner face, and would not dare to talk about their beloved man in front of others. Even if it was a man they liked, most of them would not dare to say it out loud.

Seeing that the Ah Qiu really liked it, the Aunt Liu said that if she had the chance to meet him, she wouldn't care about the matters of Su Family, and at least agreed to this marriage.

Seeing that, Shen Zhu immediately laughed: "Since that's the case, when Brother Wen and I return to the village in a few days, I will ask around at the Su Family, and tie the strings for the two of you."

Just as Shen Zhu finished speaking, he heard someone shout from outside.

"Is the Lady Shen here?"

Shen Zhu and Aunt Liu went out to see Xia Zhi standing in front of the Aunt Liu's door.

Xia Zhi, it seemed like he had already been to Shen Zhu's courtyard, and heard from Su Zongwen that she was here, so he found her.

"Lady Shen, the wangfei has something to invite you over." When Xia Zhi saw Shen Zhu, he politely opened his mouth.

"Alright, I'll go with you." Shen Zhu exchanged a few words with the Aunt Liu mother and daughter before he hurriedly followed Xia Zhi away.

Xia Zhi brought her to the main courtyard. Inside the room, not only was Madame Ye, but also Ming Yuchen.

"Greetings to wangfei and second young master." Shen Zhu bowed respectfully.

"No need for formalities, Yue Niang, come over quickly and sit beside me." The Madame Ye cordially greeted her.

Shen Zhu walked over and sat beside the princess in a proper manner.

"The reason why I called you here today is to ask you if you have the chance to properly treat my poor grandson's illness with medicinal food." Madame Ye sighed.

He had previously instructed Shen Zhu to help him recuperate, but in the past few days, it didn't seem to be working …

When she came over this morning, her big grandson was even coughing up blood!

"Grandmother, your grandson isn't miserable. It's just that your grandson's body isn't well enough to be filial in front of your grandmother, and Grandmother has to worry about your grandson all day." Ming Yuchen covered her lips and coughed a few times.