Clarity ━━ Jason Tood

Start from the beginning

           But all good things must come to an end at some point which is what happened when the loyal robin left the city after realizing that his morals didn't agree with the capped crusades. Before the twelve-year-old even had time to process the events that expired, Bruce already had a replacement set up to take Grayson's place. This time the robin would be the same age as her, his name was Jason Todd and she could see why Batman chose him, the boy was everything that the former robin wasn't. And just like that the Batman's team was better than ever, but it could only last for so long.

       If one good thing had come out of working with the dynamic duo it was her friendship with Jason. Being each other constant, they would often go to the other to help with their problems of the week which could consist of Miria's freak outs when she had used too much of one side of her powers to Jason doing something reckless in the billionaire's eyes which was very often because the boy liked seeing how far he could go without any consequences. There had been many more examples but those were the more frequent that the teens had. The pair had seen the other at their worst and best which made the choice that the girl was making harder to make until one night she finally snapped and left Gotham for good.

        Even with her departure she still kept in touch with Jason over the three years that passed. They often hung out whenever he had free time, with this time Miria would teleport them to any destination in the world they want to go to. But like everything in her life it had to be ruined by her past literally calling her to tell her about a girl that needed her help because she was like her and the nineteen-year-old couldn't say no to helping someone even if that meant she would have to deal with her past. If this girl would be safe, she would do it over again in a heartbeat it just who she was. Only she didn't realize that by helping this girl she would have ten times the problems to deal with which would test her more than she ever thought was possible.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

❝ He means the world to me and I don't know why it took me so long to realize this. ❞

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

CAST

┏━━━━  ❦︎  ━━━━┓

       Miria Ryder

       Miria Ryder . . . . . . . . . . . . as described

The rest of the titans cast as their respective roles.

┗━━━━  ❦︎   ━━━━┛