"Ya I did. It was pretty fun spending time with him."

"What about you Tubbo did you have fun?"

"WILBUR THERES FROZEN YOGURT CAN WE PLEASE GET SOME?!" Tubbo asks ignoring Wils question.

"Ya sure. It'll be fun."

"YAYYYY!" Tubbo celebrated.

"But what about the others? They're probably waiting," Jack asks.

"Eh it will be fine. Plus we can spend some time together," Wilbur replies.

We park in the parking lot and jump out. We all stretched a bit since we've been sitting in the car for quite a bit. I see Tubbo run in so I run after him.

"Tommy we've been here before! On one of our Tommy and Tubbo days we went here! Do you remember?"

"Oh ya I do remember! That day we went to the beach and you couldn't swim so instead we built a huge hole and filled it with water."

"Ya and them we fell in and got soaked! Then we came here. Oh that was a fun day." I agree with Tubbo that was by far one of my favourite days.

"So what are you two going to get?" Ranboo asks creeping up behind us.

"I'm going to get strawberry!" Tubbo exclaims.

"I think I'm going to get vanilla. That's the one I got last time and it tasted good."

"Wait you two have been here before?" Jack asks us walking in.

"Ya. We went here a couple years ago together. It was pretty fun!" Tubbo tells him happily.

"Alright guys get what you want and put your toppings on them," Wilbur tells us. We get our stuff and he pays for us.

"Thank you Wilbur," I tell him smiley and him.

"Ya of course. Also don't tell the others." We all giggle a bit and head to the outside seating. At this point the sun was setting so the sky was all sorts of colours. I was looking at the sunset slowing eating my frozen yogurt. I look over at Tubbo and he's shoving his face with frozen yogurt. After we all finished we head back into the car.

"So Tommy are you happy that we all get to spend more time together?" Jack asks.

"Mostly ya." I reply.

"We get to do so many fun things together! What should we do tomorrow?" Ranboo asked.

"We could go to the beach? I think that's what Skeppy and Bad were talking about."

"Perfect! I place I can spend time with all of them at once." I think to myself. I look over at Tubbo who is fast asleep.

"Alright guys. A couple more minutes and we'll be there," Wilbur informs us.

"How big is it? Is it smaller or bigger?" Ranboo asks.

"Well I don't really know. Skeppy just gave me an address and told me to drive us there. So it will be a surprise for all of us. And it's the same roommates. Well I don't know about you Ranboo. I guess you can share a room with Tommy and Tubbo."

"Can I?" Ranboo asks me.

"Ya I don't mind. You'll have to asks Tubbo though but he'll probably say yes."

"Okay thanks!"

"No problem. You are on of our best friends after all."

After a while later the car finally stopped. "Uhm this isn't a hotel? Wilbur where are we?" I ask him a little worried.

"I don't know. This is where Skeppy told me to go." I slowly get out of the car and yell Tubbos name to wake him up.

"This isn't a hotel. THIS IS A MANSION!" I exclaim. 

"Wow ya this is huge! Why didn't he just get a hotel?" Jack says confused.

"Oh hey guys! We were waiting for you!" Skeppy comes outside and greets us.

"Skeppy this is a whole mansion? Why didn't you just rent another hotel?" I ask him.

"I bough the mansion so we could all live here! It's a house where we all have rooms and we can come here whenever!" Skeppy tells us obviously super excited.

"Wait so no roommates?" I ask him.

"Nope! You and Tubbos room is connected though. You guys have a door that leads to a bathroom that you guys will share. So you guys can still be together since we all know that you two are inseparable."

"Wait so live? I thought you guys were visiting?" Tubbo asks confused.

"Well this is so we can all live together. You don't have to live here but everyone will have a key and there own room. I was planning to surprise you guys later but now was also a good time."

"Wow this is so cool Skeppy! Now we can all live together. What about the people who couldn't make it?"

"They each have a room don't worry. We didn't forget anyone. Now go grab your stuff and I'll show you your rooms!"

———————
words-1379
I hope you all are having a good day and as always if there is anything i can improve on let me know and have a good day night or afternoon. <33