3

Sasuke groaned and slowly prompt onto his arms. Sasuke had a slight headache but most of the memories from last night he remembered. 

He sighed and looked around the room that was definitely not his but Narutos. Sasuke sighed and sat up to see he was only in his boxers. 

Ok now he didn't know where the rest of his clothes were. Sasuke looked around and landed on black fabric. Sasuke looked over to see Naruto hugging a pillow, sleeping peacefully and with his shirt on. The blonde was quite muscular for how small he was. He sighed. 

'Why's he in my shirt?' 

"Big brother!" 

The door slammed open and Sasuke covered his lower half quickly. The three small boy and girls looked confused seeing Sasuke... but dismissed it and jumped onto the bed. 

"Go away." Naruto buried into his pillow and the three pouted. "Wake up big brother!" They jumped onto Narutos side and he groaned. "Ok now go away that hurt like a bitch." "Big brother Misa said to wake up." "Yeah and I'm awake with two broken ribs." Naruto rubbed his side as he stood on his bed. 

All Naruto wore was boxers and Sasukes shirt. 

"Now go I need to change." The three pouted and huffed. 

They walked out after shooting their brother a nasty look and Naruto sighed. 

"Stupid little kids." Sasuke watched as Naruto go off his bed and looked through his dresser. "Hey can I have my clothes?" Naruto looked back. "Sure." Naruto took Sasukes shirt off and threw it to him before grabbing the jeans on his chair and throwing them. "Thanks." Naruto nodded and put a long sleeved loose red shirt and black sweatpants on with short black socks. 

"Naruto." The blonde looked over. "Why am I only in my boxers?" Sasuke put his shirt on. "Because we had sex." Sasuke choked and Naruto rolled his eyes. "You were drunk don't worry about it." "Uh no that's not the problem." "Than what is? Why is there even a problem?" "Because I don't remember it." "That's surprising we went 7 rounds." "You survived that long and can still stand?!" Naruto sighed. "I was in the bath last night for two hours to get rid of the pain. You passed out on my bed after taking everything but your boxers off and I was to lazy to dirty more of my clothes so I put your shirt on." "Can we go again?"                                                           "I don't know will you remember?" Sasuke looked at Naruto annoyed but he just yawned. "We can go later if you want to so bad. I don't need my siblings barging in when I'm getting fucked." Sasuke rolled his eyes and smacked Narutos ass. "You were harder last night." Naruto smirked and walked out. "Bitch." 

Sasuke followed Naruto down the mansion hallways to the stairs and down to the large kitchen. 

"Oh it's him." "You were the ones to jump on my side." Naruto ruffled their hair and hugged Misa, kissing Enas cheek. "Good morning little bro." "Mhm good morning."                                             Sasuke stared at the family and Naruto walked up with a blue berry muffin in hand. "Misa and Ena are twins. Those three are, Izumi Mito and Emiko." "Yo!" "So your the only one without a twin or some shit." "No I have a twin." Sasuke looked around and Naruto rolled his eyes. "She's dead moron... died in the  womb" "oh sorry." "It's fine." Naruto to a bite of the muffin and threw Izumi over his shoulder. "Hey!" "I got extra over here!" 

Naruto walked to the sink and Izumi screamed with the others laughing. "Huh? Come on go down!" "No! Big brother!" Naruto chuckled as Izumi held onto his shirt. "Your a meanie." "I'm your brother I don't have to be nice." Izumi slipped out of Narutos arms and put his plate in the sink. "A bath!" "Ok!" "You two too." Emiko and Mito pouted. "Don't give me that." Naruto crossed his arms with a daring look. "Meanie." "Stupid big brother." 

They walked upstairs and the two girls turned to Naruto. 

"So..." they looked at Sasuke. "Whys player Uchiha here?" "We had sex." Both looked at Naruto astonished. "We were drunk." "You mean he was drunk." "Yeah he was drunk I was just horny." "Naruto." "What? You two did worse.. may we go over the Kirishima twins?" "No we shouldn't." Naruto nodded. "Plus I don't care if people know. Just sex." Both rolled their eyes. "If you say that to your mate we'll hit you." "What are you saying? I won't get a mate!" "Naruto!" "Oh come on. I don't wanna be on a leash... plus mates treat their furries like pets... I'd rather be single for life and die old and alone than that!" "Well that's why you choose a good person." Naruto looked at them dumbfounded. "Yes because you can choose if someone marks you." Both rolled their eyes as Sasuke watched amused. "We're just saying..." "father will marry you off..." "so you may as well choose someone." "Marry me off than!" "Naruto!" 

He stuck his tongue and threw the wrapper to his muffin away. Both folded their arms and Naruto licked his lips. 

"Yes?" "We're not done." "You aren't my parents." "But we're your sisters." "There's a difference." "There isn't." "Yes there is. You didn't completely raise me." "Completely." Naruto rolled his eyes and walked up to the stairs. Sasuke cleared his throat and raced up after Naruto.                            The two shared a look and sighed.