1

Amongst a large crowded hallway was a pair. One had pink hair and one had raven-black hair. They were intensely making out with Sakuras hands sliding everywhere around Sasukes body she could get as Sasukes hands stayed on her neck and shoulders. 

"Can you move?" asked an annoyed but angelic voice. 

Both ignored the person as Sakura started to use to much tongue, thinking it was hot.                 The person pinched the bridge of their nose and shoved them away. 

"Hey!" "Yes?" "What the fuck was that for pip squeak?!" "I asked you to move and your so kind that you did." 

The blonde opened the locker and Sasuke rolled his eyes. 

"Just another person thinking their a badass." "At least I can find people who know how to make out." The blonde glanced at Sakura and went back to putting his unnecessary books in his locker. "Please like anyone would make out with you. Dry thin lips and all." Sakura laughed thinking she was clever. "Isn't that you? Chapstick does exist for a reason." 

The blonde shut his locker with his bag hitting his hip once again.                                                      Sasuke got over to finally get a clear view of the blonde that had rudely brought him out of his relaxation... or just escape from the crap around him. 

The blonde was absolutely gorgeous. Perfect porcelain skin, perfect sun kiss tan, perfect thin whisker marks to show his feminine jawline, perfect little nose and big cerulean blue eyes. Perfect wide hips, plump thighs and juicy ass that stuck out with the blue ripped jeans he wore. 

Sasukes eyes trailed. 

Perfect small hands with long slim fingers, perfect silky but wild blonde hair... heh. Even perfect big yellow fox ears and fluffy long tail. 

"Oh so your a furry." "I thought that was clear." "Don't you have a smart mouth?" "Bet your cocks bigger." Sasuke smirked and the blonde licked his top lip before walking away. Sasuke growled knowing the blondes tail swayed tauntingly at him. 

Sasuke walked away and Sakura scoffed. Had HER Sasuke-kun actually taken a liking to that fox?

Sasuke entered classroom A-3, one of the college course classes to see Iruka talking to the same blonde.. though this time he had a clear view of his ass and smirked. 

'Bet my hand wouldn't even hold it all.' 

"That's Uchiha Sasuke. You can sit beside him." Sasuke looked over and Naruto winked. He smirked and sat down in the two man desk. "Okie~." 

Iruka looked around the classroom and sighed. 

"Seems Haruno Sakura is skipping again." "Haruno? No wonder. Her mother is the vice principal." Iruka sighed and stood behind the podium with Naruto standing beside his elbow. The bell rang and Iruka marked Sakura tardy. 

"Everyone this is Uzumaki Naruto and he'll be your new classmate." Naruto smiled and waved. Many blushed as some looked away from his shimmering blue eyes. "You can go sit down Naruto." Naruto nodded and advanced toward the back two man desk. 

He sat down beside the window and Sasuke smirked. 

'Can't get out now fox.' 

The door opened and in walked Haruno Sakura. 

"Oh you have the decency to show up." Sakura scoffed. "Be glad I'm here. It's a gift to see my beauty." "Really because your white ass foundation is making my eyes sting." 

Everyone snorted as Sakura looked for the victim that dared to ridicule her. 

"Over here whore. But I wouldn't surprised if you couldn't see with that sticky white over your eyes." 

Everyone snickered as Sakura glared at the gorgeous blonde. He smiled and she clenched her fists in jealously when his bottom lip curved to a pout naturally. 

"Who the hell are you?!" "The baddest bitch of the land Uzumaki Naruto." Sasuke shook his head and watched in amusement. "More like saddest slut in the land." "Oh that title wasn't given to you?" Sakura glared at him and Naruto licked his top lip. "Though I do know how to seduce a man... until you with those hands." Everyone laughed and Sakura fumed. "Shut up!" 

The class quieted down a bit after calming down and Iruka sighed. 

"Sakura go sit down so we can start the lesson." "Seriously your being a nuisance." "Shut it toy." "Oh that's what people use you for." Sakura looked at Naruto in shock. "I use them!" "Wow what a bitch. Do you feel good about saying that? Do you feel powerful?" Sakura growled. "Your pathetic if you think you use people. Your the woman. Your the one used." 

Everyone looked at Naruto shocked. 

"What? The more she goes the more worn down she'll be.. and no one wants a loose bitch no in days." "Naruto that's enough you made your point." Naruto shrugged. "Doesn't matter to me anyway." 

Sakura sat in her seat on the other side of Naruto and Sasuke but didn't let up on her glare during the whole day.                                                                                                                                              Sasuke was surprised someone actually called Sakura out. Everyone was to scared because of her mother's "power" but here's Naruto not giving a fuck who she is to anyone. 

He stared at the blonde all day and noticed one thing. Naruto didn't take notes nor pay attention. 

All Naruto was doing was writing prompts for book ideas, all being fictional, or drawing. The drawings weren't like peoples fictional ones but he sketched real  people and his details were scary accurate. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey~~ ok so I know I haven't posted in forever nor done updates but here's why! My account had kicked me out and I couldn't get back in so I started a new account that I'm currently working on and this one.. since as you can see I hacked my way into this account. 

Anyways my other account is named: @VicMalfoy19 and my profile name is: Vic Uchiha-Uzumaki. If you like my books here than go check those ones out