𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐞

ᴍᴏɴᴅᴀʏ: 1:45 pm
sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

ᴄʜɪᴄᴀɢᴏ, ɪʟʟɪɴᴏɪs

👩🏾‍❤️‍👨🏻
☯︎︎

"HUH!??!" you exclaimed. He looked at you looking confused.

"Whaat? you don't wanna ?" he asked you with a slight pout on his face.

"NO NO i do i was just taken back by the sudden request, but what are we even gonna do?" you inquired.

He looked in thought and pondered a bit. "Hmmm, dunno prolly watch a movie. Does that sound good?" He said and he got pretty close to your face.

You felt your face get hot from the sudden close up which made you realize how pretty his eyes were. You backed up quickly. "YEA ! it sounds great why not."

Luffy's face sprung into a grin and jumped. "YAAAYY! we get to hang OUT! This is gonna be fun." he exclaimed.

You both went to class and sat down.

*ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ*

Knock Knock. It sounded like Luffy finally arrived which made you jump and eventually run to the door.

You creaked the door open and Luffy busted right through. "Gah damn nigga." you said as he basically flew in your house.

He grinned his usual grin and left his shoes by the door surprisingly. "Hehehe is anyone else here ?" he questioned.

"Nope, Jericho and Maya went out to grocery shop so its just us for a couple of hours," You said flatly. "Jericho is probably gonna hang out with Sabo and drag Maya along."

He looked around and you saw a glimpse of a slight tiny smirk on his face. "Welp I guess it's just us for a while! LET'S MAKE SUM FOOODDD!!" Luff exclaimed.

You smiled at his enthusiasm and walked over to the kitchen. You grabbed sum ingredients from the fridge and started making some food.

"What are you making?" Luffy said as he loomed over the pot.

"Just sum chicken and rice nothing special." You said plainly. Luffy look entranced and said "It smells amazing tho." While drooling himself a river.

The action made you giggle a bit and so you continued cooking.

When you finished cooking he looked bedazzled which was intriguing because you didn't make anything special, but you guessed it was special to him.

"Food! FOOD! FOOD!" he chanted. You awkwardly laughed and set some in front of him. Luffy was about to dive in but you had to stop him real quick.

"Dayum nigga we ain't even say grace yet!" you said looking at him like you saw somethin' crazy. He pouted and relaxed a bit while putting his hands together and closing his eyes.

"Fineee," he said while waiting for you to start. You did the same action as him and started to pray.

"Thank you God for this food you let my hands make, thank you that it will be nourishing to our body's and that we'll have good meal," Luffy started to look impatient, "In the Lord name we pray, Amen!" you said.