140

Chapter 140 Can't Say The Rise of Cannon Fodder in the End

Turn off the lights eye      Fonts: Da Zhong Small

The last chapter catalog next chapter

"Click the chapter to report an error"

    Xia Qing patted her forehead, "Yes, the energy on the jade card gives people a very gentle feeling!"

    She said, taking off the jade card, "Look at it, is it the same as yours?"

    "It's the same, too. Reiki, but I don’t see why it contains aura. There are two possibilities, one is a space similar to mine, and the other is a treasure that simply stores aura.” Pei Zhan said, “You can try it with a drop of blood and tie it. You will know what's going on after you

    decide ." "Can it work?" Xia Qing looked at the jade card, "Isn't it saying that it is mutually exclusive with energy?"

    "Level one should be

    fine , I am also level one." Xia Qing nodded. A drop of blood was dripped on the jade card, and the drop of blood rolled on it for a while before it slowly penetrated into the jade card.

    She immediately felt that she had established a connection with the jade card, and Pei Zhan’s voice came from her ear, "Enter with mental power."

    Xia Qing controlled her mental power to attach to the jade card, and saw a small door on it. Pushing the door open, the scene changes in front of me. There is actually a space, not big, about a hundred square meters, the kind of gas that makes people feel very comfortable, very mild, and very rich.

    There was nothing in the middle, and the border was a denser white mist. Xia Qing controlled her mental power to try to pass through, as if she saw a solid wall blocking the way.

    Xia Qing opened her eyes, and Pei Zhan asked, "It's a space, what kind of it?"

    "It's a hundred square meters big, there is nothing, there is dense white mist all around, and the spiritual energy is very strong... Do you think this spiritual energy can really be cultivated? Is the kind of'spiritual energy' in the world of cultivating immortals in the novel?"

    "I don't know." Pei Zhan nodded.

    Xia Qing tilted her head and listened to him continue to

    say , "Aura should be more suitable for cultivation than energy. After all, it is more gentle." Then she saw Pei Zhan's palm resting on his palm, with a small whirlpool above his palm, although he showed them before. The winds are exactly the same, but Xia Qingyi can see the difference.

    Energy difference.

    The previous cyclone was composed of energy, and because it was not pure enough, the cyclone was sharp and rigid.