Zhou Yunlu touched his nose, “How come I’m also the top leader now, I don’t need to go there to open a generator. make an intercom call on the line. "

    not to delay the thing on the line.

    The elevator stopped on the third floor. Zhou Yunlu got off the elevator and called, the elevator continued to go up, and finally stopped on the fifth floor.

    Xia Qing took Pei Zhan to her training room, "I also have my room downstairs. We stay here at night. It is also close to the inpatient department on the second floor. It will be convenient to deal with when the time comes."

    "I have purified the crystal nucleus, you Feel free." After Xia Qing finished speaking, she took out a futon from the drawer in the corner and threw it into the center of the room. She sat cross-legged, flames appeared from her fingertips, and the crystal nucleus instantly turned into a pool of liquid when she threw it in.

    Pei Zhan didn't leave, otherwise his body would be weak and nobody would care.

    He took out another futon from the drawer of the closet, leaned against the wall and closed his eyes to rest.

    Before long, Xia Qing and Pei Zhan raised their heads at the same time.

    The patient should have arrived, and the noise downstairs was very loud at the moment, it was all the shouts of doctors.

    Xia Qing didn't take much care, and the rest of her was powerless, and she relied on the doctors.

    Continue to refine.

This chapter is not finished, please click on the next page. (1/2)

"Add bookmarks for easy reading"

The last chapter catalog next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading Record

Chapter 139-Planting Space

Turn off the lights eye      Fonts: Da Zhong Small

The last chapter catalog next chapter

"Click the chapter to report an error"

    I don't know how long it has passed, but Xia Qing was awakened by the knock on the door.

    Look at the time, it's actually five o'clock in the afternoon, and it's time for dinner.

    Pei Zhan went over and opened the door. It was Zhou Yunlu, pushing a dining cart, and the upper and lower floors of the dining cart were filled with food.

    Take out a folding table from the bottom of the dining trolley and help put the food on the table, "If it's not enough, I'll give it to you."

    "Enough, let's eat together." Zhou Yunlu waved his hand, "No, I have eaten it. Here, what, what do you guys do? I don’t

    charge money?" "Come!" Xia Qing said coldly, "Even if everyone in Changshui Town pays for their meals, why should they not charge? Big? All follow the rules, don’t look at my face, and it’s not my relatives."

    "Okay, I see." Zhou Yunlu said, "By the way, three people were signed for the crystal nucleus purification, and the rest are all No sign."

    "You told them that I said it?"

    " I said ."

    "Then leave it alone, it's their own choice, just like this injury!" Xia Qing's eyes were indifferent. Give me the crystal core of the debit note."

    "You won't regret it, after all, you are from your village." Zhou Yunlu handed over a disposable cup. "

    What do you regret?" It's not a work injury, besides, I have done enough for free. "Xia Qing doesn't feel that she is doing something wrong. She is a leader, not an old mother.

    She is the leader who has done a lot, but she can't use other people's benefits to provide for these people. If you

    don't sign, do you? Don’t regret it when you need to use the crystal nucleus solution to save your life.

    "What happened to them this time? "

    "Mutated beasts bite... you must climb to the top of the mountain if you are not obedient. If the village is not at the foot of the mountain, it is estimated that the whole army will be wiped out. Even so, dozens of people have died this time, and the light supernatural person has died. More than a dozen, the loss was heavy!" Xia Qing's voice was angry, it is impossible to say that she cares more about the lives of the people in the village.

    But the problem is that now she has invested such a large capital, and hasn't seen the profit yet, even the capital is gone!

    Can she not be angry!

    This is the end of the matter, I hope the rest of you can survive.

    When Zhou Yunlu was full, he ate some vegetables. With Xia Qing there, there would never be leftovers.

    The two men were accustomed to this and took the initiative to clean up the plates, and Zhou Yunlu pushed the dining car away again.

    Xia Qing stretched out, "You can go out and stroll, I just ate a lot, I guess it will be enough for at least two hours."

    "Not interested." Pei Zhan shook his head and didn't know where to get a copy of " "Advanced Machinery" look.

    Xia Qing continued to refine.

    Sure enough, she stopped at 7:30, hungry.

    As a result, he saw a fruit plate pushed in front of him.

    Xia Qing raised her eyebrows, "Do you have space too?"

    Pei Zhan nodded, "Yes, but it's not as big as Ozawa, it's only ten square meters. It's all land and can be planted. The place where you can put things is the size of a table. . " "

    you planted what? grow out of it is modified plants? can enter it? energy more than you? " "

    be modified plants, but inside we are now the energy is not energy, is a thing called Reiki, It is gentler than energy, and has a slight sense of rejection with energy."

    Xia Qing scratched her head, "You sound familiar, I seem to have said it?"

    "It's the jade medallion in your neck!" Pei Zhan reminded road.
This chapter is over, please click on the next chapter. (2/2)

"Add bookmarks for easy reading"

The last chapter catalog next chapter

Home My Bookshelf Reading Record