"Having fun?!" Both looked over and Hinata moved down Narutos body. He laughed and held her hands. "Yeah wanna join?" Hinata winked and Sasuke smirked. "You wouldn't be able to handle me a second time." "I know. Naruto-kun you should try sex with Sasuke. I swear it's like he's in your stomach." Naruto chuckled. "Aw~! Was I not good enough?" Hinata laughed at Narutos pout and hugged him. "No in technique your equal." Naruto nodded. "Not in size?!" "I'm a furry!" Ino laughed and rubbed her body on Sasuke who was clearly not interested. 

"Anyways here." Sasuke looked up to see Naruto handing him a drink. "I can't drink." "I told your parents you'd be staying with me afterwards so don't worry." Sasuke took the drink and pointed his index finger at Naruto. "You know my parents?" "Huh? Yeah my parents are really good friends with yours." Hinata slid under Narutos legs and he pulled her back up. Naruto spun her and she laughed. Sasuke took a swing and filled the cup back up. "Though don't get hammered so I have to drag you." "Yeah yeah." Naruto rolled his eyes and Hinata kissed him. 

People cheered when they separated. 

"Two furries makin out!" "Suck my dick Neji!" "Your kissing my cousin!" "I've done better." Hinata hit Narutos chest and he pecked her cheek. "Yeah the whole school knows." "Well we didn't try to hide it." Neji rolled his eyes. Hinata grabbed Narutos waist and he grabbed hers. People cheered and whooped as they practically grinded their lower half's together. 

-3 hours later- 

Sasuke wobbled through the house, looking for gentle blonde ears when he finally saw a pair. Sasuke walked over and Naruto and Shikamaru looked over. Sasuke connected his and Narutos lips.                                                                                                                                                                          Shikamaru smirked and took Narutos cup before walking away. 

Naruto gripped Sasukes hair as he pulled him closer by his hips. 

"Fuck I want you." "Your sure? I'm high maintenance." Sasuke growled and smashed their lips together. 

Naruto opened his car door and Sasuke pushed him into the back. 

"Sex in the car. Your a kinky bastard." "Just shut up and moan." Naruto smirked as Sasukes lips trailed down his neck. 

"Mm~. S-Sasuke~." 

Sasuke slipped his hands under Narutos pants and pushed them off of the seat. He went down and licked Narutos body. Shivers of electricity ran through Narutos body as his red dress shirt slid off his frail shoulders.                                                                                                                                              Sasuke squeezed Narutos thighs, Naruto squished Sasuke in between his thighs with a fiery red covering his cheeks and shoulders. 

'Fuck~.' 

Sasuke separated Narutos legs and started to mark his inner thighs with light and dark hickeys. 

"Haa~." 

Sasuke looked up at see the red blush with Narutos head slightly back. He smirked and sat straight.                                                                                                                                                                          Naruto looked over and heard a clinking noise. He blushed crimson went he saw just how large Sasukes erection was. 

'Hinata wasn't lying. That's an at least 12 inch cock.' 

The car started to heat up and Naruto kissed Sasuke, taking the ravens black muscle shirt off of him. 

Sasuke smirked when Naruto went down and licked his cock. 

"Shit~." 

Naruto slipped the tip in between his lips. His tongue went around it, licking the pre-cum away. Naruto continued and pushed Sasuke all the way down. Tears prickled his eyes when he felt the tip hit the back of his throat. 

'Ah! So good! Fuck why haven't I sucked him off before?!' 

Naruto bobbed his head violently and Sasukes head flung back. 

"Fuck! Keep going I want to fuck your throat till I cum~!" 

Naruto held the door handle and sucked harder. 

"Shit~! What are you trying to do? Suck me the fuck off?!" 

Naruto popped Sasukes cock out of his mouth and pumped him. 

"Why? Is that bad?" Naruto smirked and went back down. 

Naruto licked Sasukes balls and sucked on them lightly before running his wet mouth along Sasukes shaft and shoving him back into his mouth. Sasuke held the back seat and grabbed Narutos hair. He began to thrust and Naruto gagged at Sasukes rapid speed. 

'Fuck me this hard in my ass! Ugh no! Harder!' 

Semen flooded Narutos small mouth but he didn't let any of it drop. Sasuke smirked when Naruto drank the stinky liquid and licked the extra off of his cock. Before Naruto could fully come up, Sasuke grabbed his thighs and put his back on the seat.                                                              Narutos legs were up as Sasuke put a condom on. He positioned himself and pushed in. 

Narutos head flew back and Sasuke smirked. 

"Try to hold your voice in a little." "Fuck I make no such promise." Sasuke smirked and pushed the other half of his cock in. 

Naruto shook slightly as his legs twitched in Sasukes hold. 

"God. So tight. Fuck your tighter than anyone I've ever fucked." "Pound stop talking." Sasuke growled and held Narutos legs on his shoulders, grabbing Narutos forearms. "Fine.. hope you can walk." 

He started to pound Naruto senseless and his head flew back. 

"A-ah! Ha! Nngh! Fuck more! Fuck fuck!" 

"Call my name!" "Sasuke!" Pounds harder and Narutos eyes roll back. "Wrong answer!" "Daddy!" "Good boy." Sasuke hit a bundle of nerves and Naruto screamed out his name. "Found it!" 

Sasuke continued to abuse that spot with Naruto continuing to scream for more and his name. The car shook and anyone could tell people were having sex but than again, they weren't the only ones fucking. 

"Fuck! Fuck! Kiba!" 

'I'm fucking the popular girl! I'm fucking the person Sasuke and Naruto did! Fuck yeah!' 

Sasuke quickly came inside Naruto and he yelled out in pleasure with his tongue lolled out. 

"Ready for round 2?" "Fuck just grind your cock in me!" Sasuke smirked and switched their position. 

Naruto had a leg on the front seat as his hand was beside and the other two were on the back seat.                                                                                                                                                                                 Sasuke slammed back into him and Narutos head flew back. 

'Fuck furry ass!' 

Sasuke gripped Narutos hair and held his thigh to keep it on the seat. He started to pound Naruto again and once again, Naruto instantly became a moaning mess with his tongue lolling out and eyes rolled back.