You sighed in relief, this second opinion giving you masses amount of comfort.

"Thanks Hiro... but fuck this is going to be one shit day" you groaned. It was painful to breakup with Iwaizumi, you really liked him, and cared about him a lot. You hoped he'd understand, and agree to be friends at least.

"Don't worry, me and Mattsun will still be your friends even after the break up"

"Yeah you better be"

~~~~~

Makki walked you to the gym after the period ended, he needed to go to practice anyway and you needed to speak to Zumi.

Fuck... this was going to be a hard conversation.

"Y/n? Are you okay? I was worried about you, you left with the teacher then didn't come back to class" Iwaizumi found you straight away, and his worrying only made you feel worse for what you were about to do.

"Uhhh I'll go get changed, see you y/n" Makki excused himself, giving you a final good luck glance, whereas Iwaizumi burned holes in the back of his friend's head as he left.

"Umm, after practice can we go somewhere to talk?" You sheepishly asked.

"We can talk now, come on" he took your hand, not giving you any time to protest before he lead you away to an empty classroom.

"What is it bubs?" He looked at you with his puppy dog eyes, and your heart ached, he even used the nickname...

"Firstly, I just want to apologise for everything. I'm sorry for how my Mom treated you, and I'm sorry I let her, and I'm sorry for how confusing today has been" you started, resting your hands on the desk infront of you, while Iwaizumi held them. Fuck he was making this so hard...

"It was your Mom? I thought so... but don't apologise, you could push me in front of a bus and I'd still come back to you" he laughed "I love you after all"

No no no no no no.

"Hajime" you frowned, and that's not what he expected when telling you he loved you.

"Hmm?" He was getting concerned now, you used his full name.

"Look, I really want you to understand where I come from, and that I don't want to do this... but-" oh no, he could tell what was coming next.

"... you're not serious" he muttered.

"It's honestly not you, it sounds cliche but it's not you. It's me" you spoke, feeling his hands start to get a little clammy.

"You're breaking up with me?! Is this because of your Mom? She told you to do this. She must've done!" He stood up, the chair he was sitting on being thrown back a little.

Though as his hands slammed on the desk, and he looked into your eyes, waiting for you to confirm or deny his statement you couldn't lie that he looked a little intimidating.

Turns out you didn't need to deny it though, it was written all over your face.

"I knew it. Y/n if it's her we can get through it-" he stood up fully, and you followed suit, only tucking your chair back in after you.

"Iwaizumi. It's not just her" he just stared at you in disbelief, then started to pace back and forth as his mind tried to comprehend what was happening.

"Iwaizumi listen to me-"

"This makes no sense. You would never break up with me, it has to be her" he had his thumb to his mouth as he chewed his nail, still in denial.

"Iwaizumi it is me. It is okay" you put your hand on his shoulder, getting him to face you and stop pacing "i have a lot happening in my personal life right now, and the future is so uncertain it's not fair for me to try and commit to you, or to ask you to commit to me"

"I'd commit, y/n I love you" he pleaded with you, he really wasn't taking this well...

"Please Zumi... just understand. I do care about you, and I want you to be happy" he softened a little, taking a deep breath as his head dropped.

"I know that this may seem weird now, but I'd love it if we could be friends." You proposed, but he couldn't form any answers or comprehend what you were saying. All that was on his mind were the same two words, on repeat: almost chanting.

Kill her.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A/n: Is that a :0

Double update???