𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 🐝

Start from the beginning

❝ Storytime ❞

❝ Storytime ❞

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

The next day, little Tsukishima seemed to wake up way earlier than the Karasuno boys, who were sleeping soundly in their beds. The only ones who were awake at that time were the third years. She blankly stared at them as she grasped onto her brother's shirt, snuggling against him.

Sugawara seemed to notice the little one being awake from across the room, immediately waving at her as a fond smile graced over his features. "Y/n-chan, good morning." He quietly cooed as the latter shyly looks away from them and rubs her face against her brother's chest, quietly listening to his heartbeat. Kei shifted slightly in his sleep before hugging her close to his side.

"It seems like she isn't a morning person as well." Daichi chuckled.

"I guess she took after her brother." Asahi shrugged, fixing the bun in his hair.

"Isn't she just adorable?" Suga dreamily sighs, propping his chin under the palms of his hand. "If I ever have a child of my own in the future, I would like to have a child as adorable as Y/n-chan. She seems to be a well-mannered kid with a bright personality."

Daichi slightly snickered, "I highly doubt that would happen since you're as grumpy as a troll." Only laughing after when he got gut-punched by the said boy.

﹝✿﹞

"Onii-chan."

"Ooonii-chaaannn," Y/n whispered as she poked his cheek, trying to wake him up.

"Keiiii??" No response.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey~" She slightly shook him awake, but it didn't work. So she shook him harder, "ONII-CHAN!!" yelled Y/n, surprising the other members who had just risen from their beds.

Kei instantly woke up一 flinches at the loud yell from Y/n. He furrowed his eyebrows together, confused when he saw his sister peering down at him, giving him a toothy smile. "Good morning, nii-chan!" she chirpily said, throwing her hands in the air.

"There's nothing good in the morning," he grumbles, grabbing his glasses and propping himself by the elbow as he slowly sat up.

Y/n frowns and placed both of her hands on her waist. "Oh, don't give me that attitude mister. Every day can be a good morning if you would only start it with a positive vibe." she chides.

Y/n immediately beamed, ignoring the stinky eye look that Kei was giving to her. "So stop being so negative like a grouchy old person like Mr. Ukai. Negativity, begone!" she wholeheartedly laughs as she smacks the back of her brother.

She's spending too much time with Sugawara-san, he deadpanned before letting out a sigh as he wore his glasses.

He glances at the little girl一 chuckling softly at the state of her hair that looked like a bird's nest. "How was your sleep?" Kei asked the little girl, brushing through her tangled hair with his fingers.