1 | worlds clash

"𝘍𝘖𝘙 6 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱

"𝘍𝘖𝘙 6 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱."

꧁༺ ༻꧂

(Baam here, Bear with me, the beginning chapters will feel slow as hell.)

Gojo (Y/N) isn't fully realized as "The Strongest", but it's clear that no one can outdo him.

He has a strong superior and god complex.

He doesn't have a contract with a devil, nor is he a devil himself. All of this power was what he was born with.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

"Who are you here to speak with?"

"Uh...Mak...ima? Makima?"

You, the young adult here, smiled nervously after saying this. Your ocean-colored eyes staring at the office lady.

The office lady began to look at you, a bit of the time went inspecting your eyes, and then back onto her computer.

Typing up a few words, and with a few chews of her bubblegum and smacking lips, she managed to pull up the information.

"She'll be in her office waiting for you, don't keep her for long." She had told you, and you nodded.

So, you see. Let's explain why you are here in the first place.

Yesterday, you were supposed to head to work for your shift, but it looked like the world had other plans.

You encountered two devils...right outside your workplace. As insane as it is, it happened.

Now, while you did want to go to work and let the Devil Hunter Association handle...they uh, they didn't.

Nobody came.

Now, you aren't a genius now...but if nobody is going to do it, who will?

So, with that being said, that very executive decision got you here.

Now, you could find yourself taking the elevator directly to Makima's office, and with a soft ding, the doors opened.

Reaching her office, you bumped past someone with black hair all tied up, in a real snazzy office suit too.

You turned your head back to look at them. "Hey, watch where yer goin."