1995

Sirius's Pov
"So.." Remus said but was cut off by a Big Bang!

Teddy's Pov
"Arrgh! Hugo get your elbow out of my face!"
"I can't! Fred is on top if me!"
"Scorpius! Get off!"
"OUCH! WATCH IT!"
"Bloody Hell Rox! You weight a lot!" That unfortunate comment was made by Daniel (her Boyfriend)
SMACK!!!!
"Ouch! You had to punch THAT place!"
"Because I couldn't reach anywhere else." she said innocently!" YOU GIT!" (Thanks@HanHanTimlinson
For this amazing conversation)
"TEDDY" Victorè screamed above all of the noise.
"EVERYONE SHH OR YOURE WANDS ARE CONFISCATED FOR A WEEK!!!" I shouted above the noise. Silence rippled among everyone. We all stood up to see people staring at us.

POF (point of focus/nobody's Pov/ third person.)
The future children stared at the past. "Wands out everyone," said James and Sirius."Hey! That's my line."
"Shut up," Lily Luna said through gritted teeth. "Who are you Remus asked.
"Lily,"
"Really!? Lily! Fat Chance!!" Exclaimed Sirius. "You're probably a Death Eater, trying to hit us where it hurts! To the sitting room and we will bind you until the meeting!"
The pulled and pushed the future children to the sitting room. "Hey careful!" James shouted at Sirius as he pushed Lily into the Sofa and she fell to the floor. "She is special to us you know!"

AT THE MEETING
Sirius Pov
"Dumbledore, today a lot of children landed on my hallway and 1 was claiming to be Lily." I exclaimed and Remus nodded, looking pale. "Should we go and get her?"
"Yes," Dumbledore replied," and get the one that said 'wands out' as well." I went down the hallway and stopped halfway down it to the sound of a 11 year olds sobs. "who's that." I wondered." the youngest here is Ginny and she is out. anyways she is 14." I opened the door to see the one called Lily sobbing on to her best-friends shoulder. "I've been told to collect you two."
"Haven't you done enough damage?!" The boy that said 'wands out' said." My name is James by the way." I took them to the kitchen. "That can't be Lily. She's got brown eyes! Lily had green. The look the colour of Ginny's," Arthur Weasley said. "where are you from?" He asked. "the future," James said.