Chp.18 The Culture Festival

Start from the beginning

Nagatoro: *blushing* Wh-What?!

(YN): N-No! Hell no! Not gonna happen!

Gamo: Then what should we do then?

Sakura: Then if she's going to use her naughty bits...we have to take advantage and find her weakness!

Gamo: Good idea!

Yoshi: Yeah!

Nagatoro: ....

(YN): Look I appreciate it and all, but we are not gonna go that hardcore okay? Besides...this is between me and Nagatoro.

Nagatoro soon blushes and gets all flustered as she smiles, gets close to (YN) and pats him...

Nagatoro: Y-Yeah! He's right! This is between me and him!

Gamo: Aw come on now, we can help as well! And besides...we got a cool solution to win! And this will include Nagatoro!

Yoshi/Sakura: Hehehe!

Nagatoro: *gulps*

(YN): ...I don't like where this is going.

-LATER ON-

Later on, the girls took Gamo somewhere for special needed, as (YN) was with the club art members, President Sana as well as they were decorating the entrance for the festival. As soon they were down, the member will have to put it up while Sana and (YN) head back to the room and get ready for their presentation...they stood quiet for a while until Sana spoke...

President Sana: So, how's your piece going?

(YN): Oh, it's going pretty well.

President Sana: I see. Just to let you know...I will not hold back against you. So hit me with Youre best work and passion!

(YN): Right! ...Say, what's that strap in your bag?

President Sana: Oh this?

She then reveals a strap button, which has Nagatoro's face on it with cat ears...

President Sana: Oh this? This is what I got from another class, seems to be pretty trending right now.

(YN) Mind: ...Damn it, what are those girls thinking with Nagatoro right now???

Later on that day, the hallway was already being decorated for the festival as President Sana and (YN) were in a little interview...

Interviewee: So tell me President Sana, do you think this festival will be more fun and better than any other festivals from different schools?

President Sana: Well you already know know the answer, and that's a yes. Our festival is nothing but to be the most and best ones we ever had.

Interviewee: Interesting! And what about you (YN)??

(YN): Me? Oh, well I guess I have to go the same thing as well, mostly our festivals don't fail and never get boring after all.

Interviewee: Interesting!

Gamo: Hold it!

Soon, everyone turn their focus on Gamo where she yells...and yet...she was then introducing...

Yoshi: Torocat Two!

Sakura: Torocat Three!

Nagatoro: ...Torocat...One...

One