Who are you disgusting for baby? ✨

Start from the beginning

Did she think that shit was funny. She thought that was cute.

She made me horny then just left to do who knows what.

I'm grown as fuck now, I'm not no little ass kid anymore she can't be treating me like one.

If I want some dick give me some dick!

Well silicone in this case.

How dare she And even then I couldn't be mad at her.

I touched my cheek in the exact spot she kissed.

It was still hot and I could still feel her lips on my cheek.

I held atthe spot and smiled.

She still had that effect on me.

The bed room door opened and the girls walked in.

Ajah sat in a chair across the room, Jayden she was leaned against the wall and Kianna sat on the floor with a sucker in her mouth and in a long shirt that was evidently not hers

The room fell silent before Jayden spoke first.

"Bree you not gone say anythin, like we all don't know that you the reason were in here, what the fuck you got us into?" She said in a stronger tone than her usual one.

"What has gotten you in such a pissy mood?" I say that because knowing one of my bestfriends, I know that she isn't even mad that we are here.

She could care less where the hell we are. We take trips all the time.

Something else has pissed her off.

"That pretty bitch almost beat me in poker, the number hoe was looking at me funny, your boy toy took my phone on the way in here, and the long skinny one refused to pass me the blunt when I asked for it, so frankly I want all they asses when we walk out of here."

Oh that's why she pissed, Selena almost cleared her ass in poker.

"Wait rewind, Selena almost beat you in poker?!" I say with a big smile on my face.

Jayden has finally met her match.

I was hoping that Jayden got paired with Selena.

And I'm prayed to god that Selena whooped her ass in her own game.

Cause somebody need humble this hoe when it comes to cards games.

And Selena was just the girl for that.

Me and Selena were the closest out of the girls I wasn't dating.

Selena loved me because I was like a sister to her.

After all the 3 girls she did grow up around were all tomboys/studs.

They weren't into the same stuff as her.

No make up, no eye lashes, no mindless behavior, no boy bands, no girly stuff.

She felt like she had no one to relate too.

That's why she kinda acted like a stud because that's all she knew.

But when I came around, she found a sense of feminine sister hood with me.

After Angelica had broken the rules of mingling or even really talking to me, she wanted to see what the hype was about.

Seven POV:

"Okay what the hell did yall want cause me and my girl were in the jacuzzi." Danny says sitting back in her chair.

I whip my head at Danny.