🤍𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹🖤

-Rode ?-
-Third POV-
The leader of the shadow clan stands in front of Nacho, or better called 'Midas', and looks down on him.

Leader,"I am here because of Isabella Blakk

Leader,"I am here because of Isabella Blakk."
Nacho,"I bet because of her health?"
Leader,"Indeed, I wanna know how this happened?"
Nacho clenches his fists!
Nacho,"I could ask you that! She came in contact with gas of dark water. It seemed like she was suffering from inside!"
Leader:„This isn't a place to talk, may we leave?"
As commanded, the train stops and becomes silent.
The other members of the shadow creatures knocked out the crew of Nacho and stopped the train!
Bella gets lifted by Nacho and within a few seconds, dark smoke brings them into a loop that teleports them right to the territory of the clan.
-99 caverns-
-Dark periphery-
Leader,"Follow me.."
Nacho,"I rather want an explanation, first!"
The leader simply ignores him and walks ahead.
Nacho has no choice than just to follow.
Nacho,"Does this have somehow to do with her illness?"
Silence..
They reach a black stone that's formed like a table and has white symbols on it..
Leader,"Lay her down."
The dark whispery voice of the creature hollows trough the cavern and makes Nacho to obey.
He softly lays her down on the table but something weird happens..
The white symbols on the table turn red..
Leader,"Isabella Blakk was affected by dark water since her mother was pregnant with her and her brother. The radiation caused health problems for both twins. But the affect came later in her early childhood.."
Nacho,"Tell me something I don't already know! Thad had problems with his health when he was just 13 months old. His mother left with him to the surface soon after that!"
Leader,"Victoria Blakk came back down to Slugterra when Isabella reached the age of 3.."
Nacho freezes to his place.
He can't believe what he heard!
Nacho,"She came back...? But-.."
Leader,"No other than Jimmo Shane called her back down to Slugterra. The health of Isabella became worse. The side affects of dark water was immense after she was raised near that dangerous liquid! But you already know that, you company this child since her first day of life."
Nacho,"Of course I do! Victoria asked me to take care of her..."
The past memories bring him the feeling of home and how he misses it..
Leader,"But there's something you don't know.."
-13 years before-
-Near the caverna mall cavern-

Will:„Who's there? Show yourself!"His gun was loaded and senses were awake!A real beauty with black hair stepped out the shadows-

His gun was loaded and senses were awake!
A real beauty with black hair stepped out the shadows-.. her hands slightly raised in defense.
Victoria,"Don't worry, it's just me.."
Like enchanted, Will lowers his blaster in disbelief.
Will,"Victoria.. I can't believe it! You are back.."
Victoria,"Your uncle, Jimmo, called me to come down here, again."
His blaster left to his belt before he approached the younger woman.
Will,"Is Thad getting better?"
Even if he wasn't Thad's father, he was concerned, just by the thought that it could have happened to his son..
Victoria,"He's much better but it's safer to keep him on the surface, for a while more."
Will,"But why are you here?"
Victoria,"Unfortunately, Isabella started to show symptoms too.. It's even worse than Thad's!"
Will,"Do you need my help, somehow?"
Victoria,"I do, indeed.. Please, forgive but I need you.. You have to bring Isabella out of the citadel. I can't do it. If Thaddius sees me, he's going to question where I've been and where Thad is— You know how hard it was to leave at the first time. He won't let me leave again without tons of questions. Thaddius can't know about the surface, he's not made for that life—.."
The young mother seemed lost, tears formed in the corner of her eyes.
Strong hands grabbed her at the shoulders and pulled her into the embrace of the young Shane.
Will,"Shhh-.. it's okay. I'll get her. I know someone who could cure her.."
=================
-Shadow mines-
A 3 year old girl slept in the arms of Will Shane.
The corner of her tiny eyes were still wet and her white skin was infected by black veins.
Her small head was laying on Will's shoulder while he walked with Victoria in the 99 caverns.
Victoria,"You think, that's a good idea? I've heard bad stories about the shadow clan."
Will,"If someone can help her than it's the shadow clan. She stood longer under the radiation of Blakk's work experiments than Thad did. We can be glad that she survived till now..!"
A long day passed by while Will Shane and Victoria Blakk watched how the leader of shadow clan leaded the 3 year old into a lake filled with Lightwell water.
It took hours till the little girls skin recovered and her appearance became normal, again..
Finally, the leader lifted the kid out off the lake and wrapped it into a towel.
Out of nowhere, she began to cry, not because of pain..
Isabella was a silent child.
She rarely cried— only when she was in real pain or got scared by someone.
Will softly took over the little crybaby and petted her back.
Will,"Oh, don't cry.."
Instinctively, Lisa wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and was sobbing against his shoulders.
But after a few seconds only-... she stopped..
The 3 year old calmed down and started to laugh as the the young Shane, back then, teased her with stupid grimaces.
Will,"What a charming laugh you have! Just like your mother's .."
A soft smile laid on his lips..
-Present-
==============
-99 caverns-
Leader,"Isabella Blakk bathed into a lake of Lightwell water. These caused the side effects to fade but they can't be ignored forever!"
Nacho,"You mean, her health will become worse again?"
Leader,"This would be a simple and logical way but things got more complicated than they were in the beginning. Every human is drawn to the light but has a dark side. Some humans, like you, has a bigger affection to the darkness.. Especially after spending quite some time in the Deep caverns! People, like Will Shane carried more light in their heart, than dark desires."
Nacho,"Stop making up a riddle and tell me straight! What. Is. Going. On??"
Leader,"It is impossible that a human being has the perfect balance between light and darkness. But still, the daughter of Blakk managed this miracle! The darkness is starving to get more attention.. This girl has a lot to learn but till then, she gotta use this.."
And with that, the shadow leader hands Nacho a box with syringes, some filled with a green but some with a red liquid...
=====
🤍🖤
=====
Slugisode for fun <3