✨𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗺 SʟᴜɢSʟɪɴɢᴇʀ-𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖✨

-Quiet lawn cavern-
-Third POV-
RedHook leaves his house and makes everyone shook!
RedHook,"She is Isabella Blakk!"
Trixie, Kord & Pronto,"Blakk!!"
All three of them grab their blasters.
Except of Eli-..
RedHook,"What brings you here, Isabella?"
Isabella,"I wanted to visit you, actually."
A little smile crosses the monotonous face of the old man..
RedHook,"Fine, I have new gear for you, anyways!"
He turns around and is about to leave into his home but Trixie's loud disgusted voice stops him.
Trixie,"You want to give gear to a Blakk?!"
RedHook turns to the Shane gang and sighs.
RedHook,"I've made the mistake to judge the new Shane without knowing him.. Now, don't make the same mistake by judging her. A last name is just a last name.."
And with that, he disappears inside.
Mechanic sounds ring up..
Isabella's wrist blasters transform back into simple bangles.
Trixie,"I-I can't believe this! This is-.."
Eli,"Trixie, she helped us.. Let's go in with her, maybe then we understand her better."
Slowly, they lower their blasters and follow Isabella..
After a few blinks of an eye, they stand in RedHook's workshop.
RedHook,"Hold on a sec for me to get your stuff."
Isabella,"There's no rush."
A slight smile makes her likable.
Trixie,"I can't believe it! A slug slinger?! You are Blakk's daughter."
Isabella,"And...?"
Kord,"Syren is known to destroy Blakk's plans while a Shane isn't there! It's a bit confusing."
Isabella,"There isn't much to say about it. Just, I love Slugterra as my home and I hate the creations of my father."
Silence comes up...
Eli starts to analyze her.
Her mimic, her appearance, her aura, even her attitude.
She's one of the calm persons..
Trixie,"But why are you masking yourself up?"
Isabella,"First, I live under his roof and want to be mentioned in his testament. And second-.. he doesn't know that I'm slinging. If he finds out, he'll force me to corrupt my own slugs.."
Her gaze becomes sadder...
On the other hand, her slugs jump happy on the encounter, interacting with Eli's slugs.
Some of them are still looking uncommon..
Surprisingly, her Tazerling sneezes and after that, all her slugs change into a peaceful and normal appearance!
Eli,"What's all about that? Never heard of color changing slugs."
Isabella,"That's a long story.. Maybe a bit too long.."
Eli,"Well, we have enough time, since we know each other, now!"
The smile of the Shane boy lights even her mood up..
Isabella,"You're really interesting.."
A little smile is a gift for him.
Soon after, RedHook places a metal box on the encounter.
RedHook,"Here you go. I think this gear will be more handy in the future."
He opens the box and reveals new bandages with each one loudspeaker and a pair of little earphones , everything in black.
Trixie,"Some sound boxes on piece of clothing and earphones? And that's what you call gear?"
RedHook,"Not so fast, young lady. Isabella, try them on."
She pulls the loudspeakers up her upper arm, as told and puts the earphones in.
RedHook,"Now, tap one earphone."
Carefully, she taps the earphone, just once.
Immediately, green lines light up, over them and mechanic sounds appear.
Within a few seconds, a mechanic, metallic, black mask with green lines is laying over her nose and mouth.
RedHook,"If you tap them again, it transforms back into normal earphones. But if you tap twice-.."
Automatically, she taps twice on an earphone.
A metal stick extend from her ear over her cheek-..
Eli,"A headset.."
RedHook,"This will make it easier to work with."
Bella taps again on the earphones and let them move back into the original form.
Isabella,"Guess, I don't need this anymore.."
She hands her mic to RedHook.
RedHook,"No, but this!"
The man with the red hook lays a brand new black blaster on the encounter.
Isabella,"A blaster? But I already have one. Plus, two new wrist blasters!"
She shows him her purple blaster.
RedHook,"Yes, but I saw how you kicked your blaster against this Hooligang boy! This blaster was junk when it was new and it can't be much better, after you kicked it around."
Ruthless, he takes her the purple blaster away and throws it in the trash can..
RedHook,"Take this one.. It's a similar edition to the blaster of the Shane boy."
With a bit of hesitation, she takes the blaster and attaches it to her belt.
Isabella,"Thanks, RedHook! What do I owe you for this?"
RedHook,"You know what?"
Her head tills to the side and an innocent mimic decorates her face.
Isabella,"What?"
RedHook,"Don't kick your blaster around!"
=====
====
==
✨💙✨
Slugisode