✨Re-think it✨

-Slug slinging tournament-
-Third POV-
The days passed by and meanwhile just a few things happened.
One of is that Eli broke into the citadel to get his slug back.
But that's another story.
At a mission of the Shane gang, Eli's blaster got broken.
Well-.. it was already trash when it was new..
Nevertheless, Eli thinks that this blaster brought him the most luck, so he decided to repair it.
But not by himself of course.
Kord isn't an expert for this kind of old blaster but he knows someone who could fix it..
===========================+
-Quiet lawn cavern-
A small town of pure silence.
Well-.., everyone would love silence, if you live under a bunch of Grenuker slugs.
These little slugs upside down, under a walking path, exactly over the heads of the denizens of Quiet lawn.
Unfortunately, everything escalated..
The Hooligang started a fight and now came back with ghouls!
The fight is getting it's highest point.
Two Hop Jacks, two Hop Rocks that are ghouled, fly in Eli's way.
Joules can take down one of them but the second one is still flying aggressively towards the Shane boy.
In the next moment, an Arachnet slugs gets shoot behind Eli's head.

The slug transforms and flies past him

He almost thinks, the slug isn't going to handle the Hop Jack but-..
[?],"Parker, morph!"
And with that the slug rotates on its own axis and changes its color!

{Purple changes to green and the green part to white}Billy,"What?!The Arachnet slug produces an even bigger cobweb and wraps not only the Hop Jack into it

Billy,"What?!
The Arachnet slug produces an even bigger cobweb and wraps not only the Hop Jack into it..
The Hop Jack but also Glasses gets caught into the big sticky net!
Eli turns confused around and exchanges gazes with his friends.
Trixie,"Over there, look!"
The ginger haired girl holds her hand up, pointing to a figure that's standing on a rock path in the air.

Trixie,"Over there, look!"The ginger haired girl holds her hand up, pointing to a figure that's standing on a rock path in the air

(Outfits- Cartoon version Ofc)

That persons face is half-covered with a face mask but these blue eyes could Eli recognize over miles!
The Shane spots a belt around her slim waist with countless of containers that are filled with slugs.
The white boon doc is sitting on her left shoulder and a Slyren on her right one.
Eli,"She's a slug slinger...?"
He stares at her, totally in a daze.
Kord,"Eli, go away from there!!"
The Shane just realized that he's standing in the middle of the battle field.
Plus, another Hop Jack is racing to him!
Before he could be hit, he jumps fast to the side.
A Bubbaleon slug lands a bit away from Eli, catching the masked girl that jumped down.
The slugs plops into his normal form and jumps into its container back.
Isabella landed exactly between Eli and Billy, the leader of the Hooligang!
Billy,"You dare to interrupt our fight?! Get lost!"
Billy wants to shoot another slug but gets interrupted when Bella kicks her own blaster to him and hits him with it, hardly.
He stumbles back, recovering of the hit.
The teenage Shane looks to Isabella's metal bangles around her wrist.
The boring chains get a green line across the material and around the bangles.
Small, thin, metal valves unfold and a few moments and some mechanisms sounds later, the bangles become to purple colored wrist blasters.
With an elegant move, glass containers fill each wrist blaster and a Frightgeist slug jumps into the right one.
Isabella,"Leave."
Her voice is frightening as her slug which starts to growl.
Billy,"Dream on!!"
He points with a Grimmstone slug/ghoul to her, facing her with no fears.
Isabella,"Inky, morph.."
Like a magic spell, the slug changes its color, still growling and waiting to be shoot to the enemy

"Like a magic spell, the slug changes its color, still growling and waiting to be shoot to the enemy

*dark/neon green*

Eli,"Watch out!"
Like bitten by an Archanet, she reacts and shoots her uncommon-looking Frightgeist into another directions where a Grimmstone is attacking.
The Frightgeist transform and of course, looks most frightening than any other slug.
The ghoul, shot by Shorty, gets scared by itself and plops into his small form back, not daring to face the Frightgeist.
The slug rushes towards Shorty and hits her, the result is simple.
The pink haired slug slinger is screaming and runs away!
Ghouls and slugs get exchanged but not in a peaceful way.
Smock turns into fog and covers the area.
==================
-Eli's POV-
We all are surrounded by fog.
It's hard to keep up the orientation.
I can hear how Pronto and the others are screaming or calling each other.
Out of instincts, I look after Blakk's daughter and grab her arm to pull her with me to the side.
Me,"Come on!"
I pull her with me and find a spot to hide.
The whole gang gathers behind a bunch of big rocks that literally fell down before!
Me,"We need a plan! Pronto, you still have that sonic snare thingy?"
Our molenoid doesn't hesitate and takes out a device that somehow makes sounds which only slugs can hear.

The whole gang gathers behind a bunch of big rocks that literally fell down before!Me,"We need a plan! Pronto, you still have that sonic snare thingy?"Our molenoid doesn't hesitate and takes out a device that somehow makes sounds which only slugs ...

My plan is to alert and bring the Grenukers to fall!
Trixie,"I hope, you aren't up to what I am thinking!"
Trixie's already upset cuz of my plan but Kord and Pronto are in!
The plan is waterproof and we don't have a choi-..
A cold hand lays down on my shoulder...
I immediately meet up with these light blue eyes, again.
[?],"Don't use that."
She shakes her head while talking.
Trixie,"Yes, it's an awful idea!"
Me,"What? Why not??"
I am really confused.
Not because of Trixie's opinion but of hers.
[?],"This device creates sound waves that can be hurtful for slugs. Some of the Grenukers up there are still young. It could affect their growth and health."
Her voice's soft, making me almost forget that we're literally in a fight.
It makes me re-think everything and look after a new plan.
It's even surprising for me, how fast she convinced me!
[?],"But your idea isn't bad. Just the progress needs to be re-thought."
Huh?
======
====
==
💛