Family Dinner/Meet them Again

Zacznij od początku

Kris:Chansing ka talaga HB hah! (Laugh)

Herbert:Okay,So no pancake for Kristina (laugh)

Kris:Uyy Eto naman,Here na oh

Herbert make her face his cheek again. Kris give him a smack.

Kris:Happy? Where's my pancake?

Herbert:Eto na nga oh (get the bag and gave it to her) I seperate the toppings you might use. Bimb and Josh have too

Kris:Yey! Thank you (gave him a sweet smile)

Herbert:Welcome (caress her cheeks) So ano,see you later?

Kris:Yeah,Don't be late hah.6PM sharp

Herbert:Don't worry. Pasok kana sa loob,Kumain kana okay?

Kris:Okay,Bye!

Herbert:Bye!

Herbert drove away from her house, Meanwhile Kris is busy doing plating with pancakes,She want it too post it in IG,Kris put the pancakes in a plain white plate,The pancake has 5 layer,She put choco syrup in strips way and put 3 strawberry on top for her pancake,For Bimb and Josh she also put it in  white plain plate and put choco syrup but this time for them she put banana slices on top of it for the boys.

Once she is done,She ask Jane to put the pancakes in the table. Kris fix it to look presentable at the picture. She first take a photo of it one-by-one,then take photo of it in 1 image. After taking photos she post it in the IG with the caption "Breakfast from you❤" and after a couple of minutes,It was liked by hundreds thousands of people,some also comment some possible names where it came are from. Kris just laugh on what they are commenting,She avoid to reply those comments because she might say something that need to remained private for now.

Times have passed.It's preparing time!!

Kris's Home

I'm busy now preparing the clothes I will wear, I'm already done with my sons clothes. I am here right now at my walk-in closet,picking and matching few couples of clothes After a several times of picking I choose to weara nude brown puff sleeves backless long dress with matching 3 inches matte white heels. After picking I take a bath,then dry my hair and fixed it with beach waves curl. After my hair I put light make up. Then change my bathrobe to clothes that i pick a while ago.

After All,I check my sons,and they are still preparing. So instead of waiting to them I go to the kitchen to check the wine that we will bought later. Minutes after,my two sons came down,Kuya Josh is carrying their personal things of bBimby.

Kris:All done?

Said in unison by the 2 boys:Yes!

Kris:Okay (laugh) Let's go

I am the first one to walk followed by them going to car

Heading at Ate Ballsy's House....

Herbert POV:

It's still 4PM but I already leave the house to buy what I will bring later at the dinner. I'm now heading at UPTown Mall so it's near to Green Meadows. When I reached the mall, I go to the Louis Vuiton to buy scarfs for her 3 Ate and a sun eye glass for her brother. After I pay,I immediately go back to my car,because people is starting to recognize me. When I leave the mall, I go to the flower shop to pick-up the flowers I bought online.

I am now heading to Grean Meadows

Author's POV:

Kris is the one who first reach Ballsy's House. She help in fixing the table and preparing the food. One by one her siblings are coming. They first stay in the living room for some chitchats,While the food is still not complete. Their daughters and sons is also joining them. When they are in the middle of laughing,Kris phone ring that catches their attention,They all look in her with questioning look. Kris excuse herself