Chapter Six

Touya and Fuyumi were sat on the floor, Touya was doing Fuyumi's hair. He always would and Fuyumi loved it when he did.

Natsuo and Shoto were playing together across the room, Natsuo had made two paper planes and they were throwing them around.

There was a knock on the door. "Come in!" Fuyumi called out. The door opened, revealing a girl with short brown hair.

"Hello, Mr Aizawa told me to come get you all. He said you'll be staying with my class until you turn back to normal." Ochaco said politely.

Touya finished with Fuyumi's hair and stood up, Fuyumi also getting up.

The four siblings went with Ochaco, walking out of the dormitory and towards the main building.

"What's your name?" Fuyumi questioned, looking up slightly at Ochaco.

"Oh, my name is Ochaco Uraraka." The brown eyed girl smiled. Fuyumi nodded slightly, also smiling.

Shoto was holding Touya's hand, clutching onto his oldest brother. Everything was so big to him, it was scary.

They walked into the school, heading towards class 1A.

Ochaco opened the door, letting the four siblings walk in before her. She closed the door behind her. "You guys can sit anywhere, Mr Aizawa isn't here just yet." Ochaco said to them before walking over to her friends.

Shoto looked around at the students, Touya did too. One person caught Touya's eye. It was a boy who wore a mask, he also had multiple arms.

Touya let go of Shoto's hand. He nervously went over to the boy. Shoji looked at Touya, confused on why he had gone over.

"Hey, what do you need?" Shoji asked. The younger nervously fiddled with his hands.

"Um.. I think you look.. cool.." Touya said quietly. Shoji was surprised. Usually people would think of him as scary.

"Oh, thank you!" Shoji smiled under his mask. "I'm Mezo Shoji, you're Touya right?"

Touya nodded slightly, a small smile on his face.

The classroom door opened and a tired looking man walked in, it was Shota Aizawa.

"Alright class, get in your seats." Aizawa said, walking to the front.

Touya went over to Natsuo and grabbed onto his sleeve. He usually would do that, especially if they had gone out in public.

Aizawa looked over at the four Todorokis. "You guys can go sit down at the back." The four of them nodded and went to the back.

Touya and Natsuo sat down next to eachother, Shoto sat close to Fuyumi.

As Aizawa was teaching, Touya and Natsuo were having a staring contest. Touya blinked first, meaning Natsuo won. Natsuo teased him about it, resulting in getting a flick to the forehead.

_

Endeavor sat in his office chair, he was currently at the Endeavor agency. He was supposed to be filling in paperwork about the mission he was doing, but all he could think about were his children.

"How is Touya alive.. they said he died." The flame hero muttered to himself. "They even found a piece of his jaw, and some of his ashes.." He held his head in his hands.

He was so confused, if Touya had been alive for all those years then where had he been?

He needed to figure out what actually happened and how his eldest child was alive. But, before he did that, he wanted to try spend as much time as possible with his children.

Endeavor wanted to make up for all those years he had missed out on being an actual father to them.

Maybe he could even fix his relationship with Rei. He doubted Rei would be fine after what happened, of course she was still be afraid of him and possibly even resent him. But, it was worth a try.. right?