July Anth:

Dear Kade,

What's going on with you? No letter this month? Are you okay? Kade?  This sounds more like I'm trying to reach you by text I'm sorry. Okay I don't know what is happening.. I'm sorry anyway.

I even tried calling you when I went to the corner store. But your phone didn't even ring.. it went straight to your voicemail.. that adorably dorky voicemail of yours. But it was nice at least to hear your voice.

Seriously Kade, you are kinda freaking me out. I don't want to sound needy and I don't want to push you if you are freaking out. But if nothing else just find a way to let me know you are okay. Please.

But Kade, it's me. It's us.
Remember when I said to you you can tell me anything and there will be no judgement from me. Well that's still true darling.

In case you are feeling unloved or broken my words are still here even if you aren't.
I will never get tired of telling you how amazing you are. I love how much you care, how kind you are. How your soul is so beautiful and bright that I can feel it shining all the way from here.

I will always remember how you held me when I felt like I was breaking in two.. from the inside out. In that moment i was completely destroyed but you were there and it was enough to keep me grounded and keep be going.

It was always enough to feel the love radiating from you when I woke up beside you. To feel your lips on my skin when you kissed my forehead.

Everything you do and everything you don't do will always be enough for me, Kade.

But if this is goodbye, it's okay. Because you've given me enough. Enough for a life time.
More love than I deserve.. more love than I could have imagined.

Missing you endlessly, I hate that this might be goodbye but still..
Love you always.
Anth. Xx