once the two recording came to the beach, sage and toby joined them, sage helping out recording some parts. they also provided water and snacks for the two, as they didn't want to hold anything whilst recording.. except tommy's water gun.

"question for you! what is the worst thing you've ever thought about?" tommy asked an older boy on his bike.
"uhh. don't think you'd be able to put it in your video."
"no, i can."
"ummm... ask somebody else."
"no."
"what's the worst thing i've ever thought about,, uhh.. just you know, starving people."
..
"fucking hell you are a monster." tommy laughed.

tommy got on somebodies bike, despite not knowing how to ride it.
"he's gonna break something." tubbo sighed.
"oh my god." sage watched in disbelief.
"he doesn't know how to-"
"FUCK YOU BITCH! IM OFF!" tommy shouted. he rolled a bit, before falling over.

tommy went up to a couple who looked as if they were around their 20s,
"have you ever killed the enderdragon? i have eight times. or nine. eight times."
"i don't play minecraft." the girl answered. "i don't know what it is."
"you don't.. play minecraft?"
"no."
"why not?"
"i don't know."
tommy looks at the guy, "do you play minecraft?"
"nono i don't like playing computer games."
"why?"
"i don't know, i don't."
"but they are poggers."
tommy laughed, thanking them, then the couple went on with their day.

tommy went up to a group of, what it looked like, chavs. the three recording knew this wouldn't go well.
"you're in bognor regnis dressed like a minecraft character. are you asking to be bullied." one of the girls started on him,
"i don't get bullied, i do the bullying." tommy replied, resulting in them all laughing.
"oh do you now? bully right now then."
"i don't fight, i fight with my words."
this gave the group lmanberg flashbacks.
"okay. hello."
the group went off again, and tommy went into ranboo's camera. "i think they're all trying to beat me up, but x_pogboy knows no fear."
he turned back around, facing them again. "shout x_pogboy is the king!" he raised his costume hat in the air.
"suck your mum! shut the fuck up!" they shouted,
"they don't quite get english." tommy spoke to the camera again.

"shut up everyone for a minute, i want to say something." the girl shouted, ranboo and sage exchanged a look, even though he had the disguise on, they could both tell what eachothers thoughts were.
"it wont pick you up if you cant hear it on the mic so please go ahead." he pushed the mic to her, as soon as she was about to start talking he pulled it back. "she's about to start talking."
tommy's group laughed.
he pushed the mic back to her again, then pulling it away as soon as she started talking again.
the girl looked down, and kicked tommy as soon as he pulled it back.

sage handed ranboo her phone quickly, instantly getting inbetween the girl and tommy,
"back the fuck up." she got in her girls bubble, causing her to stumble backwards, with sage's hand out in her face.
"shut the fuck up." the girl shouted as sage. she went in to slap her, but like it was luck,
( and she had her crystals in her bag )
sage caught the girls hand, pushing it down and slapping her in the cheek.
the boys on her group starting making cat noises, and shouting cat fight.

ranboo switched the camera back and fourth to sage and tommy, who was gritting his teeth at the camera.
"you're a queer bitch!" the girl shouted,
"yOu'Re a QuEeR biTcH!!" sage repeated, taking the piss out of her accent, resulting in the groups laughing again.
"suck your fucking mum." she slapped sage, who then kicked her shin,
"you look like a 47 year old council flat mum, shut the fuck up." sage laughed, distracting herself from the bare pain she caught.
tubbo and ranboo were desperately trying to get sage out, and walk away. but she wouldn't budge. tommy didn't know what to do, he kept laughing, telling them that was enough but the two girls didn't listen, and their group was just chanting.