No fairytale ending

A/N: I've been listening to stuff about toxic relationships and toxic stuff in general, so I wrote some Dabi breakup stuff and him being shitty about it. Also not like glorifying toxic relationships, and if this is how your partner treats you, fucking run. As an ace, I just felt like writing this, because I feel like there is such a pressure to have sex if you're in a romantic relationship, and as someone who is most of the time sex repulsed, I'm seriously not interested in that.

"No! I'm done. I'm done with you, I'm done with this relationship" you yelled as you marched towards the front door.

"You're not going anywhere" Dabi said and grabbed your arm.

His hand was hot, but not to the point that it hurt. Yet. You gave him a dirty look, but it didn't have any effect.

"Don't fucking touch me" you hissed, but he just tightened his grip as you tried to get your arm away from him.

"I don't get what the hell you're so mad about, it wasn't even anything serious" Dabi scoffed.

"I don't freaking care if it wasn't serious, you cheated on me Dabi, you did"

"It's just sex, what do you expect me to do when you don't put out"

"Excuse me?" you just blinked at him a few times.

"Are you a fucking moron too, in addition to being a prude?" he groaned.

"Oh fuck you" you hissed and finally ripped your arm away from his grip. You grabbed your backpack from the floor and started to put your shoes on.

"That's kinda the fuckin issue here, and I told you to not leave" he said and grabbed your backpack with both hands.

You knew he was burning it almost right away, because the material smelled really bad when it was burned. You quickly dropped the backpack and turned to him with a bewildered look on your face.

"What...?" you whispered, not believing what he did.

Dabi grabbed your arm again and now you could feel his hand heating up, and it didn't stop. He actually burned a handprint on your arm, making you cry out in pain.

You freed yourself from his grip, grabbed your now burned bag, and ran out the door with just one shoe on. You never wanted to see him again.

Dabi was confused, but mostly annoyed. He didn't really understand why you had made such a big deal of him having sex with someone else. It's not like you were putting out and he needed his urges satisfied. All he had left of you was one shoe. He couldn't help but let out a laugh.

"What kind of fuckin cinderella story is this?" he muttered to himself.

But there was no happy ending, no princess and certainly no kind, heroic prince. There was only heartbreak, more for you than him.