Heated

Camerons POV.

The ceremony was typically boring, it had never been my intention to be the Alpha of the Black Dawn pack, although I know that I could do better good in this pack than my own, they already had their Alpha. My older brother Marcus took that position, him being the first born.

I was declared the new Alpha and was introduced to the pack as Alpha Taylor, and was then introduced to some of the more important members of the pack that I'd be spending most of my time with, the packs beta Michael, some of the new members of the pack that I'd have to train as well as several rogues that had been given grant to stay within the pack grounds, and some of the pack elders.

I'd been here for hours now, I needed to get back to my beautiful little mate.

--------

About an hour later I gave my leave to the pack before heading off to Caylee's room, when I got to the door I knocked lightly, waiting several seconds for a reply I opened the door silently, she was curled up in a mound of blankets fast asleep, I'd never seen her looking so heartbreakingly adorable, I was craving for her touch.

I pulled my shirt off above my head, then took off my jeans leaving me in just a pair of boxers, I knew she wouldn't mind though. I tucked myself into the bed next to her, deeply inhaling her scent, she smelt delicious, her light frangrance was that of the sweetest candy with a mix of lilac, honey and a swirl of a light chocolate.

Her skin on her exposed arm looked so creamy and smooth I couldn't help myself but stroke her heavenly skin, it felt so delicate against my rough hands, I felt like I'd break her at the lightest touch.

I felt her shift slightly, her eyelids fluttered and a small moan escaped her plump, pink lips. Watching her reaction to my touch had me shifting below, it was going to be completely impossible so restrain myself from touching her and making her completely mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caylee's POV.

I drifted from my sleepy haze to see my Cameron looking down at me, his warm eyes stared at me as if I were the only thing holding him to the Earth, like I was his entire life support.

I couldnt help but touch him, my hand ran over his hard face and down his strong jawline, he smiled at me, cupping my face in his big hands, he leaned in close enough for his hot breath to fan over my face. This small action made me shudder and heat up, the butterfly's were bursting and running rampant in my stomach and making it do flips, I couldnt possibly imagine it getting any better than this moment here with him, although that was before I felt his lips press against mine, it wasnt the kiss of a gentle lover, it was one of a hungry man, starved for this moment.

His hand roamed down my body as the kiss heated up, I wanted him and I wanted him now. I'd never felt anything like this, it was such a different and desperate feeling. I raved for him more than I've craved for anything else in my life. I wrapped my legs around his waist, I gasped as I felt his not so little member press against me, it just left me wanting more. I hungrily grabbed at his neck, pulling him down hard against me, feeling his warm exposed chest heat up with every moment passed, I wanted to give myself to him now, he was my mate after all. But not tonight, I needed to explore everything about him before taking such an intimate step

*Muahahaha, maybe they shall finish what they started another chapter ;) *