Your mine

Id met my mate

Thats all that kept running through my mind at a million miles a minute.

I didnt know anything about this guy, who he was or if he even belonged to this pack, I'd never seen him before today. All I knew about this guy was that he was mine, and incredibly attractive.

He continued to stroke my cheek and the current of heat and electricity still swept threw me, it stopped me from thinking straight.

"Caylee!" A puffed Becki ran up to me leaning against my shoulder as if I was her life support, but as soon as she spotted who was infront of me she stood up straight immediately and swept her strawberry hair away from her face trying to look composed.

A giggle excaped my lips and she tried to hold a normal pose. "Oh right, Caylee, I've been looking all over fo you, you just disapeared, but I see you met Cameron".

She smiled over at him in a flirty way, that I didnt particularly like.

"Caylee". He purred still stroking my cheek, I melted away at his seductive, husky voice. His voice alone was making it hard not to jump on him, subconsciously my eyes travelled from his deep chocolate eyes, down to his gorgeous plump lips that looked so kissable, and down his chest and arms, that were all a thick muscle that rippled at every movement he made. It took everything I had in me to not attack him right here and now.

I think he noticed what i was doing because his lips pulled up in a sexy smirk, this made me blush furiously, I looked down at the ground to escape his piercing gaze.

"Oh my god.." I heard Becki trail off. "No!" she all but yelled at me.

"No, this isnt fair!". I looked at her surprisingly, what was this girl talking about?.

"Caylee!" she whined like a five year old. "Why do you get him".

She grudgingly walked away, I snickered at her immaturity. Rolling my eyes as i saw her disappear I looked back to this guy infront of me who was now running his hand down my arm, Cameron?.

I bit my lip, I had no idea what to say to him. So I didnt, I stared nervously at the ground occasionally looking up to his god like chest and arms. He towered over me, so if I had to look at his face, I actually had to look up to his face.

I was never lost for words!, this guy had me fumbling around and shifting my feet on the ground and he just stood their smirking at me like he was enjoying this torture!.

I furrowed my eyebrows at this thought, he placed his hand under my chin and pulled my head up to look at him. "You are so beautiful". He wrapped his hand around my neck and pulled me in possessively, he wrapped his other hand around my waist and kissed me hard enough it knocked the breath out of me, I tried to pull away but it was useless, he was too strong.

Although I didnt really want to, heat was blasting through every inch of me and it was hard to handle this level of intimacy in such little time. Then I realised just where we were standing, their was atleast a handful of people around us while this was happening.

The embarrassment of having a bunch of people being able to watch this embarassed me greatly, I pushed at him to get him too stop but he didnt budge.

When he finally did pull away I was left completely breathless where he appeared normal.

"Your mine". The possessiveness was clear in his voice.