Chapter 1: Death

𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍

ησυη

//The action or fact of dying or being killed; The end of the life of a person or organism.//

*****

"∂єαтн ιѕ ησ мσяє тнαη ραѕѕιηg ƒяσм σηє яσσм ιηтσ αησтнєя."

*****

"Y/n L/n! Are you slacking off again?!" My boss asked, barging into the room where I was hiding. I immediately threw the 'Who made me a princess' Manhwa that I was reading to the corner of my room. 

"No sir. Absolutely not." I answer. "Really? Then what were you doing?" He asks. "Uh... cleaning. Yes, cleaning." I answer. He snorts "Then why exactly is this room dirty? Do it again or I'll cut your salary." He says before leaving. I sigh.

Mr. Muller. My boss. the most annoying piece of shit I've ever seen. He's always so grumpy nitpicking everything I do or say. He's never satisfied with the work we do even if our customers are more than happy. 

I clean the room and then go to the kitchen where my best friend Mia was. "did Mr. Muller get to you again?" She asked when I entered. "Yeah." I answered. She laughed. "He seems to hate you." She says. "I know!! And I didn't even do anything to him!" I say.

"Anyways, you know about that new boy I'm seeing, right?" she says. "oh yeah. what was his name? Mathew?" You ask. "It's Mark." She says, rolling her eyes. "anyways, he gave me a gift." She says, getting excited. "Why are you excited? You never get impressed by the gifts guys give you, unless it's a Lamborghini. Wait, Is it a Lamborghini?" I ask. "It's...3 tickets to BTS Concerts."

(STAN BTS)

"Holy shit, no way!!" I exclaim, feeling a big smile growing on my face. Mia and I had been BTS fans even before they became famous. we had gone to their concert once before. It was when they had just became a band and was giving tickets to their concerts for free. We both were skipping school so we decided to go there for fun and ended completely falling in love with their music. 

"Mia, I might just steal this Mathew away from you." I joke. "For the last time, it's Mark not Mathew." She says, rolling her eyes again. "What are we waiting for let's go pack our backs." I say grabbing my purse and getting ready to YEET outta there.

"You ass, we still have work." Mia says. My mood instantly deflates. "Oh yeah. Kill me now, please." I say. She just laughs. "Get back to work, Doofus."

After 4 more hours of torture also known as work, We walk back home. Did I mention we live together?  

"Y/n." Mia says all of a sudden . "What?" I ask. "You need to call your parents." She says, with a serious face. I groan. "It's only right. you haven't talked to them in a month!" She says. "I am not calling them until they apologize." I say. 

I was an orphan. that was until a nice couple brought me in. they became 'my parents'. Last year they arranged my marriage with a random dude I didn't even know without telling me. I was furious when I found out and left the house. I haven't talked to them ever since then.

"There's no point dragging it out. I'm sure they feel bad for what they did." Mia says. " sureee." I say. "If they want me to forgive them, they have to apologize." I say. 

She's only telling me how I should forgive them because she doesn't know exactly what they said when I defied them.

"You aren't our daughter."

well, it's the truth. the only reason they took me in was because I resembled their daughter who died due to illness when she was 5. Mom couldn't bear anymore children so when they saw me, they took me in, gave me everything that I asked for. I was too little to understand that that excessive love wasn't meant for me.

"even so. they are your parents. You should call them." She says. "I am not calling them and that's final." You say, firmly. Mia sighs. "Fine, then. Don't come crying to me when things get bad" she says, crossing the road after me.

 I huff and turn around to look at her. "I choose to ignore them so i wont regret my choices-"

"Y/N! WATCH OUT!!!" Mia screams, her eyes wide as sockets. huh? I turned my head to the side to see a truck coming at me. before I could even realize what was happening, I got hit.

It hurts.

It's cold.

I want to ask mom and dad if they really meant those words.

I want to hang out with Mia once more.

I want to listen to BTS one last time.

there's so many things I want to do that I haven't done yet

 I don't want to die.

I want to live.

𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖇𝖊 𝖌𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉. 𝕴𝖓 𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓, 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊, 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖘.