prologue

" honey ! come down your breakfast is ready ! " Mom informed me

" Coming mom " I replied .

I thought everything was going perfect fine but I was not prepared for this storm to be coming .

At night :

" Ummm ........ Honey you might wanna come down for this one "

I was coming down stairs my eyes widened .

" Why ar-are you here ? " I tried my best not to slutter .

" I great her majesty Athanasia de alger obelia ."

" *Sigh * this is not the place to talk about this matter follow me . " I said as I pressed a button .

Suddenly a door opened infront of us .

" Your majesty currently the empire is not doing quite well without a monarch the empire will fall so I implore you to come back . " The guy said coming in side .

" First I have to complete collage then only will I be able to come back for now give all the important and urgent documents here " .

" Yes " .

After sending of that guy I went to my room .

" Marriennet who was he ? Why was he calling u ath - whatever was that ? " .

Tikki gave me a bomb of questions .

" Listen tikki what I am about to tell you is that my real name is ' Athanasia de alger obelia daughter of Claude de alger obelia and I am the empress of obelia which is present in another dimension . That guy u saw was Ijkeil alpeaus and my real apperance is this . " I explained to tikki with snapping my finger .

 " I explained to tikki with snapping my finger

" This is how I really look " .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

y'all might have guessed this but those who didn't this is a cross over of ' Miraculous lady bug ' and Who made me a princess .

This will be a solo fanfic without aoi .