23 | What Is Happening To Me

Start from the beginning

I smile seeing the car I used to drive, pull into the driveway. I squeal getting off the couch, running straight for the door. I smile seeing the car pull closer into the driveway.

The parks upfront and even before Rufus is able to finish parking, Katie runs out of the car coming straight towards me.

I open the door, pulling her into the tightest hug. It felt so much better than last time. When she completely ignored me.

Technically, I can't complain since she was still processing the whole getting married shit.

"I missed you so much!" Katie said quickly, crushing my bones with her body.

"I missed you too." I kissed the side of her face, smiling when I saw Rufus getting out of the car and heading towards us.

Katie pulls away while I pull Rufus into a crushing hug. I feel like it's been forever since I've last seen them.

"Come inside." I open the door letting them in first, seeing as it's freezing outside.

They both walk in, taking their jackets off and putting them on the coat rack at the side.

"Are you guys hungry, because I'm ordering Chinese." I didn't bother eating lunch hoping we could all eat something together.

They both don't answer just look around the newly renovated house.

I totally forget they haven't seen the house since I decided to add a pop. Since everything is either black or grey.

"Love what you did with the place." Rufus added, walking with Katie near the kitchen.

"Thanks." I smile putting in the online order for the food. I click send putting the order in for the Chinese food.

I put my phone in my jeans pocket, walking over to Katie and Rufus who are now sitting on the island chairs.

"You guys want anything to drink in the meantime?"

"Could I get some water please." Katie asked, while Rufus said he didn't want anything.

I get a clear glass from the cabinet, adding water into the cup and giving it to her.

"Thanks." She smiled putting the cup to her lips.

~~~

Mateo's POV:

"Tell me!" I push the knife further into his neck, as he screams agony.

"I'll never tell you shit." He smirks, pretending the pain in his neck doesn't exist.

"Oh yeah, you really wanna test me right now." Taking the knife out of his left hand, I push it back in while he continued to yell.

"Talk!"

"No."

"Bring me the torch." Antonio reached over bringing me the steel torch on the self.

"W-wait what! Wait no!"

"Then talk motherfucker!" I grab him by the collar slightly lifting him off the wooden seat.