There is still some soreness on the body.

Xing also consciously stretched out his hand to knead her waist, seeming to be aware of her physical discomfort.  Since the two came to this world, they have never used abilities that do not belong to this world.

At this time, the two of them are more like a pair of ordinary lovers. Qinglian relieved. Although the soreness has eased, it seems that if this continues...

Because of Qinglian's sitting posture, one thigh was exposed at the slit of the bathrobe, and Xing Ye's breathing began to be unstable.

Qing Lian, who sensed his changes, took his hand and said, "...Xing Ye, I'm all right." After that, she wanted to get him up.

Xing Ye didn't insist, he really loosened her waist, but never got up.

Qing Lian called out again: "Xing Ye?"

"...Well, damn it!" Xing cursed unwillingly, and then his body became smaller, turning into a little fox lying on Qing Lian's feet.  His hydrated golden pupils reflected her appearance, and he called out in a vengeful voice: "Aqin..."

"I'm here." A smile appeared on Qing Lian's face, then she bent down and hugged him.

"I'm still thinking about changing A Qin's clothes..." Xing also drooped his ears, and his tail dropped weakly, looking sullen.

Qing Lian raised her hand to caress the top of his hair, and chuckled, "I'm interested."

"..." For some reason, Xing Ye actually heard a hint of gloating in her words...probably, it was an illusion, right?

Facing his hydrated golden pupil, Qinglian felt that he was thinking about something, and the tail was swept over her arm unconsciously.

Qinglian asked softly: "Where else do you want to go?"

Xing Ye rubs her head against the palm of her hand, and his little hand picks at the skirt of her bathrobe. She said with a voice, "I want to get rid of this form quickly."

"...After you finish walking the rest of the world, you will probably be able to fully recover when you go back."

Xing Ye's tail moved: "Really?"

Looking at his moist pupils, Qing Lian nodded: "Yeah."

The gloom on Xing Ye's face finally dissipated, and the white foxtail swept, looking in a good mood.

Qing Lian's eyes fell on the paper bag he put down earlier, and asked, "What did you buy?"

"Clothes." Xing Ye threw himself in her arms, rubbing the softness of her chest, "A Qin will wear them to me in the future, okay?"

Qing Lian's heart surged with a bad premonition, she took the paper bag over, opened it, and froze.

Underpants?  But what is that string of white pearls?

This is clearly a set of sexy underwear!

"You..." Qinglian's ears were slightly red, and her eyes looked at him with deep helplessness, "You went out to buy this thing?"

"Don't A Qin like it?" Xing Ye put his arms around her neck and nudged her, his immature voice was a little lost, "If A Qin doesn't like it, then don't..."

In the face of acting like a baby like him, Qinglian has no resistance in her heart, especially when those golden pupils are looking at her pitifully...

There was some heat on Qinglian's face, she looked away, but said: "Since you like it, I will show it to you in the future..."

"A Qin is the best!" Qing Lian was interrupted by the excited person in her arms before she finished her words. His golden pupils were shining with anticipation. He said, "I wanted to do this a long time ago. A Qin can promise.  very nice."

"It's early?" Qing Lian's expression was slightly stagnant, did she know something terrible?

"Yeah!" Excited, Xing also said the truth. "When Ah Qin was locked in a cage, I wanted Ah Qin to wear it, but at that time Ah Qin was too weak and I couldn't do it even if I put it on.  What, I feel uncomfortable... Uh, Ah Qin, I just thought about it at that time, but I would never do that. At that time, Ah Qin's body definitely couldn't stand it... How could I..."

There is a hint of sadness in the voice of milky milky voice. Although it is not easy to detect, how can it be hidden from Qinglian.

Xu Ye saw her not talking, and Xing Ye grabbed the flaps of her clothes and cautiously called: "Aqin?"

Qing Lian lowered her head, faced the golden pupils glowing with water, and said softly: "Let's show it to you when I go back."