25

Chapter 25

On December 4, XX News reported a piece of news.

"The police recently cracked a serial homicide case. The suspect XX was finally arrested. The other party confessed all the crimes and confessed. Most of the deceased were at the same school as X. According to police investigations, another person in City A six years ago  An intentional homicide case also surfaced again. This case involved a vicious school violence incident many years ago. It is understood that..."

Bai Xiaoya picked up the remote control and changed the channel. She was in a daze watching the variety show on TV. It has been a week.

Since the 27th, Xue Mingxuan has been suspended for alleged malfeasance and is under investigation by relevant departments.  This time, I'm afraid Xue Mingxuan himself didn't expect to be like this, but this has nothing to do with her.

On the day Xing Ye opened the court, Bai Xiaoya also went.

He did not look decadent, and he calmly accepted the presiding judge's sentence.  He was eventually sentenced to death, suspended for two years.

The matter has come to an end.

The news of Chen Ruxin's death reached the ears of her overseas parents, who had to leave because they were busy on official business when they returned to China to see their daughter for the last time.  In the end, Chen Ruxin's funeral was done by Xing Ye, who was still under police investigation at the time.

When the tombstone was erected to seal the tomb, he personally carved on the stone tablet: the tomb of his beloved wife Chen Ruxin.

The cemetery is far in the suburbs. It is a place with very beautiful scenery. It was also the site of the Xue family resort, but Xing didn't know how to buy it.

On that day, it was raining lightly, and many people went there. Most of them were students from her university, and the two seniors and sisters also came.

Regarding Chen Ruxin's death, everyone was in a daze and didn't want to believe it.

Bai Xiaoya went there late, so there were few people left. On the way, he met Xue Mingxuan, who was suspended.

The two stood in front of the tomb, silent.  While the rain was still falling, Bai Xiaoya looked at the neatly arranged flowers in front of the tomb and suddenly said, "She once said that she came for Xing Ye."

Xue Mingxuan tilted his head to look at Bai Xiaoya, frowning his eyebrows: "What do you mean?"

"Although Xing Ye has a heinous crime, extreme extremes, and annihilation of humanity, there is only such a weakness. That day we could arrest Xing Ye so easily, and only Chen Ruxin in this world can let him get caught with his hands." Bai Xiaoya smiled.  The meaning was unclear, and when he met his gaze, he suddenly asked: "Have you regretted it?"

Xue Mingxuan's voice is slightly astringent: "What do you regret?"

"I regret using her in the first place."

"..." Xue Mingxuan said in a cold voice, "It has nothing to do with you."

"Now think about it if you didn't involve Chen Ruxin in this case, maybe she would not have died under your gun? Maybe you would not live in pain and regret like you are now, and kill your loved one by yourself.  Bai Xiaoya didn't know what she was thinking of, maybe it was her experience of being betrayed. Her red lips curled up with a slightly mocking arc, and she looked at him and smiled: "The loved one...who knows?"

     "shut up!"

"I understand your anger, but you can't change this fact. If you really love her, you would not agree to choose to use her at the beginning. Now you turn around and say love, don't you find it ridiculous?" Bai Xiaoya chuckled lightly and turned her back to him.  Leaving this sea of ​​flowers, a faint word came from the wind: "Whether it is Xing Ye or you, you will eventually reap the rewards."