"it is good."

Xing Ye responded, and his arms around her were slightly tightened.

This person belongs to him, so good Ah Qin.

In the world of reincarnation, he was accompanied by hatred and despair, but at this time, a feeling called happiness made him bend his thin lips.

He looked at the person breathing evenly in his arms, and his heart was filled with satisfaction.

Xing Ye also slept with the person in his arms.

There is no concept of time in the chaos. After Xing Ye woke up, the person in his arms was still there.

Qinglian actually woke up early, but she was weak and never got up.

Seeing that he was also awake at this time, he got up.

Xing also lifted her up, and then put on her coat in a very natural manner. Standing behind her, he gently combed her long hair with jade, and put on a Lingyun bun for her.  The last golden bird swayed, then picked up the pen, stroked her eyebrows carefully, and painted the flowers between the eyebrows.

Qing Lian closed his eyes and let him move.

"Okay." Xing also smiled and looked at her.

Qing Lian opened her eyes, stretched out her hand to touch the lotus flower spreading between her eyebrows, and smiled slightly: "This lotus...you bother."

"Naturally it is for you. I study every day, and every day I dare not miss it." Hugging Qinglian from behind, Xing also looked at the figure in the mirror with her.

A kiss was gently dropped on her cheek, and Xing couldn't wait to hold her like this, and Yongsheng threw her eyebrows for her like this.

Looking at Qinglian, whom Wen Shun was playing with, Xing Ye felt warm, and embraced her in this pose.

Qing Lian was held by him like this, cuddling in his arms, faintly, she could feel his emotions, without the previous anxiety and mania.

It is a kind of peace and tranquility.

It is even pleasant.

"...Aqin."

After being quiet for a long time, Xing Ye's voice came. Qing Lian woke up from the state of traveling god, turned her head slightly to look at him, and her eyebrows curled up.

Before Qing Lian could speak, her lips were covered with warm touch.

Xing Ye stretched out the tip of his tongue to paint her lips, meticulous and gentle, only Moss, purely looking for comfort and security.

Qinglian's eyes are slightly closed, and the touch is gentle and tangled, with an indescribable warmth.

After a while, Xing also pushed away for a while, met her opened eyes and smiled: "Go for a walk?"

Qing Lian also smiled slightly, and said, "Okay."

Xing Ye helped her to get up, and the two walked out of the quiet room, with black and white skirts dragging on the ground, entangled with each other, just like two people.

The pink peach blossoms outside fell on the ground, like a red carpet for newlyweds, beautiful and moving.

"Aqin..."

"Huh?" Qing Lian looked at him.

Xing Ye looked sideways at the people beside him, with serious and affectionate expressions in his eyes. He said: "When I refine the innate energy in my body, we will hold a wedding, okay?"