He furrows his eyebrows for a second and he seems worried but quickly composes himself.

"Nothing happened?" His answer seems more like a question, something tells me he is lying. I know I was drunk but I wasn't as drunk as he said and he did not try to stop me when I left.

"Yes, it did. You told me we are friends or something along the lines and then you tried to kiss me," I raise my tone but I get a bit embarrassed after I finish the sentence. What if it's not true and I am imagining things? I need to know what I did that night so I can know if I did something stupid when I went to Dom's apartment and saw Derek, I remember nothing of that besides seeing him for the first time in ages.

"That... never happened, Veronica. What are you saying? Do you think I would do that?"

"I- I don't know, I didn't think so. But again, I didn't think so about many things," I mutter confused as I look around to notice if someone is here. My dorm is down the hall but we are also near the stairs.

"You know I would never do that, it kinda hurts me to know that you think I'm so insensitive. I know you aren't ready after what happened with Derek- oh and, I really need to show you that thing now." He changes the subject so quickly I can't even process what he told me, I feel like I'm going crazy. How did I even end up so drunk? I was completely out of my mind and I know I always tried being careful- so how did it happen? How did I imagine such weird things?

"Wait, so nothing happened? I know I went to Dominic but I can't remember anything else-" I interrupt myself, "did you know Derek is out of prison?"

"Oh, I know now." He smirks and I look at him puzzled, not understanding what he means.

"And no, Ronny, nothing happened. Perhaps you wanted something to happen?" He gets closer to me than he should be and I freeze.

"Huh-" I scoff. "You know that's not true, that's not true at all."

"Listen, I understand you, and everything you've gone through with Derek, but maybe it's time to see past that?" He is now so close to my face that I can hear him whisper, "Derek doesn't deserve you." He takes my wrist way more forcefully than I expected and for a few seconds, my mind stops processing what is happening and how to move away. How did it go from 'I understand you' to this?

I try to free myself from his hold but he is holding it too tight.

He turns his head to look towards where my dorm is—his body is blocking my view—and before I can see what he is looking at, he kisses me. A full-blown kiss, I try to push him away and place my hands on his chest and I push him as hard as I can. He doesn't move more than an inch, I turn my face away from him trying to get as far as I can get but he finally stops and smiles.

I look at him terrified. I can't move. He turns around to look at that point where he was looking before and because of him standing right in my way I still can't see anything.

Alex turns his back on me and I step sideways, allowing myself to finally see who is standing in front of us.

"Woah, I didn't expect this at all," Irenè jokes as if I even wanted to kiss Alex, it must have seemed like that to them.

Nicole is with them and looks just as shocked as Derek, she doesn't say a word.

My eyes fall on Derek soon after, he looks... he looks disappointed and disgusted. I try to speak but Alex puts an arm around my waist and brings me closer to him. When I open my mouth to talk, he laughs.