Aggression

The faint taste of black coffee, with a seemingly non-existent floral scent, like the faint jasmine, melted in the strong red rose, impatiently starting to invade Alpha's body.

Shen Huaizhi's fingers hanging on his side bend unconsciously, and then he looked away.

Sure enough, he shouldn't care, pretending this person does not exist is the best choice.

If it wasn't because he was the squad leader, he would not have the obligation to come out and find Jiang Heng.

The Omega in front of him seemed to know nothing about what he had done, and he was still looking at him. Jiang Heng's appearance is not as soft as the ordinary Omega, but a bit aggressive, especially his very prominent board inch shaved head.

The distance between the two was about one meter, but the pheromone aggression was becoming more obvious.

Switching to another Alpha, the pheromones that fit so well that even the blocking agent can't even isolate it, can't be held at all.

Alpha is naturally alert and has a strong desire to occupy. Once they encounter an Omega that fits their pheromones perfectly, they will desperately take the other party as their own, letting Omega's body be stained with their own pheromone taste.

But Shen Huaizhi is different.

He didn't want to.

He chose to resist the instinct of the body and stay away from the Omega in front of him.

He turned around and did his duty as a squad leader.

"Go straight, turn left, the gate of the school, the third class in fifteen minutes."

It can be said to be very concise and clear, and it gives Jiang Heng enough time. Yes, the pheromone match between Jiang Heng and Shen Huaizhi is as high as 100%. If this were not the case, they would not have the strange relationship of "fiance". Jiang Heng hadn't been split into Omega for a long time, and his split was not a beautiful thing.

The back of Alpha's departure was very decisive.

Standing betwen the two men, He Ci did not feel strange atmosphere between the two men, another moment of silence said, "He's come to you to go back to class?"

"Say, isn't today your first day transfer to skip class , the teacher must have
looking for you."
"Damn, but it's suffocating me."          At such a close distance, He Ci  is a bit unbearable, and now that people leave , he can't finish talking.

Jiang Heng originally planned to go back to the place where he lived to get an injection of the inhibitor.

His susceptibility period was a little bit around, but now he has changed his mind. There is nothing more important than meeting "new classmates" on the first day of transfer.

He looked at the back of Shen Huaizhi's departure. Alpha, who was not an adult, was already tall and long with legs and shoulders wide. Even a generous school uniform could not hide his superiority.

Jiang Heng didn't realize afterwards until the opponent disappeared from sight.

Is it Shen Huaizhi's pheromone that has just suppressed the scorching heat in his body?

As cold as frost.

Jiang Heng has never experienced this kind of feeling. He can perceive Shen Huaizhi's pheromone. This is the first time that he perceives other people's pheromone.

It's not strong, and Jiang Heng didn't smell any smell, just perceiving, as if the wind was touching his skin, but it easily dissipated his scorching heat.