37 : Celebration

Începe de la început

Qiqi on he other hand was wearing a simple blue dress with white lace near the bottom. She was also carrying a bucket of full of flower crowns she made herself she wanted to give away while walking around the festival.

After a few seconds of making sure everyone was presentable, we took a step out the door to be immediately blasted by the sound of Xinyans performance down the street. Accompanied by the sounds of people talking and some last minute decorations being hung up, it sounded so loud. But the noise was comforting in a way.

I looked over at Qiqi to see her face is filled with excitement and curiosity. She looked so eager to finally get out and walk around the harbor. She gave me a look that said 'can I go now please ???' and once I gave her a happy nod she quickly ran out and spun around in a circle in front of our house.

I didn't know what exactly she was doing... seemed like she couldn't contain her excitement and all she could do was spin. Some people walked by her and just smiled at her cute antics. After she was done spinning I helper her regain her balance and then she immediately started walking up to ppl handing them flower crowns.

Everyone took one happily and put them on, and in a few minutes her flower crowns were already sold out. She came back to me and after that we started to walk around the harbor.

We visited every stall, taking snacks and what not from each and every one of them. I've never seen Qiqi look so happy.

But after some time, I noticed Xiao hadn't said a word ever since we left the house. Just silently following me and Qiqi around.

"Xiao, what's wrong ?"

"Nothing. The lanterns just look so... pretty."

"Those lanterns are called Xiao Lanterns right ? It's kind of like calling yourself pretty ! Both statements being true by the way~"

Xiao just laughed and continue living in his own world. Silently staring at the mesmerizing lanterns. I smiled and went back to Qiqi.

"Hey Xiao, let's meet up in front of Liuli Pavillion later okay ? I'm just gonna take Qiqi somewhere."

"Why can't I come ?"

"Just because~"

"Okay..."

With a quiet 'hehe' I walk away while holding Qiqi's hands.

"Y/N, where are we going ?"

"Well... it's a surprise Qiqi !"

After taking the long route to my original destination so that Xiao wouldn't know where I was going, me and Qiqi finally arrived.

"Y/N ! I assume you're here to check on the custom lanterns for Xiao ?" Ganyu exclaimed happily.

So much for keeping it a secret from Qiqi...

"We're gonna get Papa Xiao custom lanterns ?!"

Qiqi jumps up and down excitedly.

"Yep ! And we're gonna release them into the sky to spell out 'Thank You, Adeptus Xiao."

"I wanted our 'thank you' to the protector of Liyue for for countless millennia to be more extravagant but, Y/N said this was more than enough."