Chapter 1- New York

Loki's POV

"If it's all the same to you, we will gladly take that drink now." 

So this is how we ended up. Wonderful. I take comfort in the fact that I will remain in a prison in Asgard, and- and- wait. Nyx? I called out her name. "Nyx?!" I yelled. That's when the man made of Iron came in. Well he doesn't really seem to be made of iron. "Look buddy, your psycho twin is safe, she's just resting because she blacked out, so if you could just take a chill pill-," I made an advancement towards him, but something held me back. My damned handcuffs.

"Yeah moving will be restricted. Now, I need to go talk to your brother Thor, who for some reason is terrified of your girlfriend, and see what needs to be done to you." And he left. Bastard. For all I know Nyx could be dead. No, I urged that thought out of my mind. Because then it will be my fault. If I didn't let go we both would be on Asgard and safe. Since I fell with the rainbow bridge, she followed because of the pact we made. Then Thanos found us. 

Nyx's POV:

"WHERE IS HE?!" I yelled, the room becoming darker and darker as I attempted and failed to keep my powers in check. "Listen, please we have already told you he is fine. Now if you could just-," I let out a scream of frustration. The arrow man sighed. Suddenly the red head came in. We glanced at each other. I attempted to calm down. She seems like an empowered woman who is very capable. I suppose I can respect that.

"Nyx, is it?" She said. "Yes." I don't completely trust anyone here though. No one but Loki. "Listen, your boyfriend is fin-," "He's not my boyfriend," I said. God I couldn't imagine being with him. I mean sure, we've helped each other out a few times, if you know what I mean but there's never been anything other than platonic feelings between us.

"Alright but we need you to remain calm as we discuss what we need to do to you guys," I furrowed my brows at that. "What do you mean? We are going to be in a cell in Asgard," I told her. "Well, we've been told a cell doesn't really hold either of you," Said the arrow man, warily eyeing the glass one I'm in. I smirked. "Well, whoever told you that, is right."

I summoned my shadows, and let them pass through the tough glass. The duo jumped back. I laughed. "Now, I will ask politely only once. Take me to Loki," They went out. I sighed. There was apparently a key that unlocked the cell. Weirdly simple. I ordered my shadows to use it and get me out. They said no. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?!!" I yelled at them. So apparently they can't use the key, it burns them. So they are smarter than I thought. This glass is too hard to break through for me. There is only one option. Take a deep breath, and bear the pain. 

Third person POV:

Thor was wringing his hands in worry. Was he afraid of Nyx? Yes absolutely. That's when Tony, Natasha and Clint came out of the cells. "So? What is the verdict?" Thor asked. "The verdict, point break, is that he wants to see her, and see her without a scratch," Said Tony. "And Nyx wants the same thing, to see him that is," Clint clarified. They all looked at each other.

"I say we let your dad deal with this, put them in a dungeon or something," Bruce told Thor. He shook his head. "That is unwise, no cell could hold her. She is strong, yes, but her shadows are smart. Do not underestimate either," Thor seemed as if he was zoning out. Natasha's eyes widened. She ran back in, the others following. Nyx was standing there, hands burnt and shadows out of sight. She smiled cruelly. Her hands were healing fast. 

"Now, let's all have a much more civil conversation," She announced. Everyone went into fighting stances, Thor stopping them by shaking his head. They followed her out, and Nyx sat down on the plush red sofa. "What do you want?" She rolled her eyes. She clearly stated what she wanted, but she will gladly say it again. "I want, little midgardian, Loki. And I want freedom. Oh and if it isn't too much trouble I would like to stay away from humans for as long as possible," She told them. "We would like to stay away from you too," Said the one and only Tony Stark. 

They uneasily eyed her. Her gaze snapped up at Thor. "Please, Thor, I just want to see him," As much as Loki might not have liked his brother, Nyx had a soft spot for him. After all, he was like a puppy that needed protection. Everyone else was surprised by the tone of her voice. Thor cracked. "Alright. But only looking!" She nodded, getting up. "Thor we can't-," Started Steve, but Thor took Nyx by the arm and led her to Loki's cell.

Loki and Nyx saw each other. Five seconds passed. "Okay that's it ya saw him," Tony said. A shadow creeped around his mouth, shutting him up. "I'm starting to like her because of that," Natasha mumbled, Tony shooting her an affronted look. "Are you hurt?" Loki asked in a cold, careless tone. Everyone was confused. They seemed close, and if it was any of them in their places they would probably even cry.

Nyx knew better than to be hurt by that tone. After all, she uses it the most. She knew what the cold tone hid. Loki was severely worried. "I'm fine, I see you're fine as well, considering you've been knocked on your ass so bad," She replied. He smirked. The avengers just seemed more perplexed. "Alright, now I'll be taking myself and my Loki and leaving," She told everyone. By now the shadows had disappeared from Tony's mouth so he spoke up.

"Listen we really can't let you do that sweetheart." Nyx sent him a withering glare. "Hey it's not our fault, you just tried to take over the damn world. Both of you are my biggest problem now and I am not a fan of problems. Now I would be more than happy to ship both of you off to Asgard and let his father deal with you two but no, now it's on me because apparently no cell can hold you. So now we are going to have to discuss how we will deal with you which is ridiculous because we also have to discuss how we'll deal with the damage you've caused. A good man died because of you two. So now let the adults talk," Tony ranted.

"We did not do that!" Nyx bellowed. "Nyx...," Warned Loki. Her emotions always get the best of her. "We didn't attempt to take over the world, and certainly not this measly little city, the damage was not our fault and we killed no good men." Her tone had shifted completely. This was absolutely confusing and serious. "Listen, everyone has a right to believe that you both did because we have fucking eyes so, if you didn't do it, who did?" Tony sneered. "Nyx stay quiet. NYX!" Loki raised his voice.

"Thanos."

A/N: Hey guys, this is the first chapter of my marvel fic. It's a bit rough right now as it's my first time, and I'm still working on it but I hoped some of you liked it! Just saying this for legal reasons but I do not own Marvel or any of the characters, I only own my plot line and dialogues as well as Nyx. Please feel free to leave constructive criticism but don't be too rude and vote!

~Shell ◇