"Who's this" i smiled and looked him up and down.

"This is" she paused. "Uhh, what's yo name again baby?"

"Jahseh" he giggled.

"Ohhh right right. Sorry im a lil tipsy" he laughed.

Yea as if ANYONE here couldn't tell. She couldn't remember a guy's name if she was sober anyway.

"This a lil friend i met a while back" she explained.

"We've been talking for about a month or so" jahseh went on.

I gasped. "WAIT DEADASS!??"

Damn pulled you a cute ass nigga who got bread and STILL fucked with your 'best friend's' fiance? That's just all around down bad...

"Yea gurl he slid in them dms so fucking fast" she bragged. "Damn if i knew he wouldve been in town i wouldve looked more presentable"

Bitch please! She knows she always looks good, I don't know why she says stuff like this.

"Baby you look gorgeous" he reassured her.

"Bye you know i look a mess" she blushed. I swear never in my life have i been so provoked to hit a woman—

"Oh my fault i aint even get your name" he giggled and looked at me.

"Angel" I answered and shook his hand.

"Beautiful name" he grinned and locked eyes with me for an uncomfortably long amount of time. I didn't pay much mind to it until i visibly saw Mariama become bothered.

"Yea this her bachelorette party" she interrupted.

"Oh you're engaged?" He seemed surpised. "Congratulations"

"Thank you" i smiled. He continued to stare and grin at me until it soon faded and there was just a dead stare. Now im uncomfortable, and I don't know how to address it but something about him seemed off.

It's fine, maybe he's just drunk i thought to myself. I guess that was my form of reassurance to try and convince myself that this man was not creepy.

I started to see mariama visibly become bothered again.

"Yo baby lets go dance or something" she started to pull him away.

"Aww shit, i gotta get back to the guys" he huffed.

"Oh righttt you did say you were gonna introduce me to your friends" Mariama said.

"Yeaaa dawg" Jahseh looked back at me. "Yo Angel, you should come with us"

"Me?" I asked. Of course that was a dumb question but i was so thrown off by his recent actions that i became a little more nervous and uneasy.

"Yes you bitch" Mariama laughed and grabbed my arm. "We gon get you drunk too since you the only one who aint lit in this bitch"

We started walking further from the dance floor and into this private room. The room had a body gaurds out side of the door, i guess only celebrities or really rich people are aloud in that area.

"They wit me" Jahseh nodded to the body gaurd and he opened the door to let us three in. The room was a little bit lighter then the outer side of the club. It was laced with the smell of weed and had neon lights and long couches everywhere. This is def any rapper's chill spot.

"Yooo" Jah called out.

"Sup ugly ass" i heard a male voice laugh.

I walked around the corner of the room and saw a few strippers around 2 other guys who were sitting on the couch. Both of them immediately had their eyes locked on me, looking me up and down slowly, slightly grinning.