The two of them began to fidget in their places making us, siblings, look at them impatiently.

" Uh...so... " Takemichi began to talk making me sigh in relief.

" Yes!! " Hinata answered.

" Nice weather huh?! " Takemichi asked making my jaw fall on the floor and mentally facepalmed.

" Yes!! " Hinata answered.

" It's overcast. " Naoto said deadpanned.

" I'm in the relief you two met but starting off with the weather as the topic, really? " I asked deadpanned. 

" I don't know where to start. " Takemichi said while averting his eyes away from Hinata. 

" It's been long. " Hinata said.

The silence overwhelmed the area, Naoto and I look at each other and nodded.

" We're leaving. " Naoto said while standing up making me stand up too. 

" W-W-W-Wait, (y/n)!! " Takemichi exclaimed while grabbing my foot, I held into Naoto's shoulder for support.

" This atmosphere is killing us. And besides, we feel like a third-wheel! " I pointed out. 

" If you guys leave me alone with her, my heart's gonna burst right outta my chest! Are you trying to kill me?! " Takemichi asked while dragging my foot.

" I thought you're my buddy, Naoto! And your my twin sister, (y/n)! Why would you guys do this to me!! " Takemichi cried out.

" I'm not your buddy. " Naoto said making me laugh.

" Come on, let me go now!! " I commanded.

Hinata cracked a giggle making me smile.

" You twins, never change huh? " Hinata asked. 

Takemichi let go of my hand making me hum.

' Oh? That necklace. '

" Want to go somewhere? Should be easier to chat that way. I'll drive. " Naoto suggested.

" Huh? " Takemichi asked.

" Sure! " Hinata answered.

The four of us made our way inside the car, Takemichi on the front seat while Hinata and I were in the back seat.

" Hina-chan! It's been long, huh? " I asked while giving her a smile and hugged her.

" Sure it is. " Hinata answered while hugging me back.

I gave Takemichi a teasing look making him stick out his tongue to me. I pulled away and leaned at my place while looking at the window. 

' (y/n)...that's the necklace I gave to Hinata 12 years ago, right? The one she was wearing right now? ' Takemichi asked making me look at Hinata's necklace.

I nodded and showed him a thumbs up. 

' Could that mean Hina's still into me?! ' Takemichi asked while covering his mouth.

' No, wait...!! She probably just bought one that happens to look like the necklace I gave her.

I mentally facepalmed at his thought.

How can my brother be so dumb?

" Hey! Stop the car!! " Hinata mentioned making Takemichi flinch.