𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. You in?" She asked.

"Hell, yeah." I nodded.

When we walked in, Pen's face turned up in confusion. "Hey, I got your text. I'm confused. You want me to see if there are any missing children?" Penelope asked.

"No, I asked if any amber alerts had been issued tonight." Emily replied.

"Is that important?" She asked.

"Yeah, we're gonna put one out." I replied.

"You're gonna put out Diana Reid's face and say she's a missing child?" Penelope asked. I don't know why that made me want to laugh.

"No, we're gonna put out Lindsey's as an abductor. People pay attention to ambers, and that's what we need." Emily replied.

Penelope looked nervous. "Oh, okay. I'll do it."

Emily and I shook our heads. She doesn't need to take responsibility for this.

"No, Penelope, it's our call. Which means we'll take responsibility for it. Just pull the screen up, okay?" I asked.

She nodded and did it. She then stood up out of her chair and went to leave but she stopped in her tracks.

"I need you to leave. Right now." Emily told her.

She looked to me and I nodded softly. She sighed and walked out.

Emily input the information.

Before she sent it through she turned back to me.

"You ready?" She asked.

I took a deep breath. "Let's find Diana."

She sent it through and we walked out of Penelope's office. I hope we didn't just lose our jobs.

I approached Tara and Stephen. "What have you got?"

"We looked for overlap with all of Lindsey's known aliases and we found one. She made multiple purchases using multiple I.D.'s at the same location." Tara started.

"Ford's Gun Shop." Walker said.

"And you wouldn't know it, he has the largest selection of hollowpoint ammunition in the tri-state area." Tara said. Bingo.

"Go, quickly. We are on Cat's clock now. We only have three and a half hours left" I told them. I hate the fact I must sound like a drill sergeant. We just need to find Diana alive.

JJ called us from the prison. Rossi answered the call.

"So Cat has deep background on Spence. She knew about Gideon's death, Emily and Delia adopting Rosie in London, and Morgan leaving the team for his family." JJ said. Of course she did.

"She's throwing him off balance." Rossi let out.

"Yeah, but Spence also purposely gave the wrong name of Morgan's son, and she didn't correct him." JJ said.

Emily huffed. "She must have gotten her hands on Reid's confidential FBI file. It would mention relevant team information but wouldn't name Morgan's baby because of confidentiality reasons."

"We were thinking she'd been getting help from someone inside the prison. This goes deeper than that." Rossi let out.

I sighed.

And this all seemed to get worse.

Tara and Walker came back from the gun shop so we called JJ right away so everyone was in the loop.