"I have been accused of breaking this plate," He said as he unraveled a purple cloth to reveal the shattered pieces of red china. "Help me out, will you?!" he exclaimed with a desperate look.

"Sniff it!" the man shoved the china in front of Tanjiro. Y/n stifled a laugh. The man looked at Y/n. "Sorry-- that just sounds f-funny" y/n let out a small snort. The man then turned to Tanjiro again. Tanjiro leaned in and sniffed it. "I smell a cat," Tanjiro answered. "You see?" the man turned to the lady with her black hair held tightly with a bun. "Oh my, it was a cat?" she said as she placed her hand in front of her mouth.

"I told you it wasn't me!" the man cried as an irk mark appeared on his temple. "Y/n! Could you help me with my luggage?" another man asked. "Oh, sure!--" "No, let me do it" Tanjiro smiled. "No, no, I'll do it" Y/n said. "No, you're not. I don't want you to get tired" Tanjiro said as he turned to face y/n and gave her a bright smile. "Tanjiro... it's just luggage, I can help," she smiled. "No, no, I'll do it. You can wait for me in the ramen store" Tanjiro said. "I'll meet you there once I sell all these charcoal, and help the people around". Y/n sighed. She knew that Tanjiro would never give up. "Right, I'll meet you there" Y/n smiled.

Y/n had fallen asleep on the wooden bench next to the ramen stan, her hair was neatly in a bun so it wouldn't get stuck on the nails that connected the pieces of the bench together. Her soft snores were quiet, her chest heaving up and down as her scent produces a scent of Lavender wherever she goes, pestering away the mosquitoes and making Tanjiro fall ten times deeper for her. Some strands of her hair fall gently on the side of her face, the ramen man was just shooing away creeps who were staring or smirking weirdly.

The ramen man was a wise old man, he had golden-brown eyes and long blonde hair that was always tied into a short ponytail. His name was Hiroto Asasahi. A legend at cooking ramen, owning one of the best ramen shops in the village. He and Y/n are great friends since Y/n always loved eating his ramen. Tanjiro's figure approached the sleeping beauty as he glanced at Asasahi. "Asasahi-sama, thank you" Tanjiro beamed gratefully. "YOU!" Asasahi hissed. "What were you thinking leaving your girlfriend sleeping on the public benches?! Do you know how many creeps are there that I had to shove off?!" Asasahi whisper yelled as his figure looked twice bigger than he usually looks and Tanjiro's figure looked four times smaller than his usual height.

Tanjiro sweatdropped. "S-Sorry Asasahi, I was just selling charcoal to get some profit for my family's new year's feast" Tanjiro stuttered as he was shaking a bit. Steam poured out of Asasahi's ears. "Don't do that again. You have to protect your girlfriend not me!" he hissed. "She's not my girlfriend!" Tanjiro blushed. "YET!" Asasahi added hotly. "SHHH-- SHE MIGHT HEAR YOU AND FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!" Tanjiro hissed angrily. He would never forgive himself if she felt uncomfortable because of him. "Oh shut up, blood hair, I'm saying what will happen in the future!" Asasahi whisper yelled as more steam poured out of his ears.

"I don't even know if she likes me or not!" Tanjiro frowned. "oH yOu WiLl. Now shut up and eat my delicious ramen," Asasahi scowled as he pushed a bowl of glimmering ramen soup. The soft noodles, bathing in the ramen broth as well-cut vegetables were floating in the simmering soup. The sauce of the ramen winked handsomely at Tanjiro under the lantern from the small ramen stand.

Tanjiro grabbed the warm bowl. "Thank you Asasahi-sama!" Tanjiro cheerfully exclaimed. He didn't want to wake Y/n up so he sat on the floor, leaning against the tree as he started slurping the ramen from the bowl. Y/n's twinkling eyes slowly opened as she saw Tanjiro on the floor. She got up but she winced in pain as she was experiencing, the cramps.

Tanjiro looked at Y/n in worry as he swallowed the ramen in his mouth. "Are you okay Y/n? Are you hurt?" Tanjiro worriedly asked as he got up and gave Asasahi the empty bowl, then quickly turning back to Y/n. He stood before y/n and looked at her with worried eyes. "It's alright, just cramps. Don't need to be worried, Tanji" Y/n giggled as she stood up and dusted herself. "You took way too long, and after that delicious bowl of warm ramen, I fell asleep" she explained. Tanjiro looked at her with a guilty look. "I'm sorry Y/n-chan," "It's alright, don't need to be sorry, Tanji," she said as she stretched. "Anyways, it's getting late. We should head back to my house, it's nearer" Y/n smiled. "Are you sure?" Tanjiro asked hesitantly. "Very," Y/n nodded.