"Don't be like me, Nev. You owe yourself so much more." She frowned again, allowing it to drop, for it was no use. There was no point in keeping up appearances around dear friends - for friendship was not contingent on how strong one appeared to be, but rather how strong that individual wished to be for the other.

He frowned even more profoundly, wrapping his arms around her in such an innocent manner that it nearly reduced her to tears right then and there. She shut her eyes tightly, hugging him back whilst breathing in the homely scent of his jumper. "I'll be back down soon; love you lots." She whispered

"More than potato tots." He finished their saying, giving her a slight timid grin, releasing her and allowing her to walk back upstairs.

Upon arrival to her shared dorm, she closed her eyes for a single moment before opening them again, her petite figure walking over to her trunk of clothes, Hermione and Lavender rushing around to get ready alongside her. Over the next hour, the three girls continue in their usual routines, sharing jokes and giggling alongside one another in a manner that showcased how close they indeed were. The female relationships in Annie's life meant the world to her, for she didn't view them as friends but as sisters - something she cherished as though it was the most precious thing known to man. They bustled around the room, laughing loudly and being as disruptive as they possibly could be, before emerging downstairs, where everyone else stood waiting, ready to sneak through a particular passageway to get to the dungeons, where the Slytherin common room was located.

Annie wore a short, black dress. With long sleeves, and a small slit at the front revealing even more of her thigh, it accentuated her paler skin and dark features in a manner that she approved of highly. Her raven hair was tucked behind ears, bone straight and falling behind her back whilst her makeup was equally as smoky, purposefully messy almost. She looked as though she had barely put any effort in and yet managed to appear as put together as ever - a skill she was well accustomed to indeed.

As she descended the stairs, her black heels clicking the wooden floors, she noticed the Weasley twins stood beside Neville, exciting him in a manner that brought the brightest smile upon her face. He looked excited, which in turn made her excited. 

"Neville's coming." Ron grinned at her, approaching her and Hermione almost instantly. "He was backing out again, but George and Fred are getting him excited." His words faded from the very throat they were released from as his eyes fell upon Hermione, lips parted and orbs wider beyond belief. Annie couldn't help the smirk on her face, Harry coming up behind their ginger friend with an equally large smirk at the sight of the two blushing furiously at one another.

"You have it bad, Ronald." Annie merely teased before grabbing hold of Harry's arm, the two walking over to Neville, where she looped her other arm in his, excitedly following the twins to the way over.

Soon enough, they found themselves entering the common room, the space already packed from different houses, fire whisky everywhere, couples necking on in different corners of the room whilst music blared through the walls. There were currently a few charms placed on the environment, so naturally, they would get away with being in such a place during such hours. It was thrilling to do something so prohibited, especially for somebody that usually stuck to the rules.

"Neville, you came!" Blaise shouted over the music, dazzling smile wide as he threw an arm over the shoulder of the blushing boy, grinning at his new friend.

"I'm going to get us drinks. Keep your eye on him." Annie grinned up at Blaise, arm around his waist for a moment or two in a brief hug before walking towards where the drinks were sat on a small table in the corner, heels clicking despite the sound being lost over the noises all around her. She looked over her options, head tilted as she read the names of each of the bottles.