Chapter Sixteen

Začít od začátku

"Abbe, we had to do it. Elijah would have killed me." Elena says, cautiously taking a few steps forward. I nod and turn to her.

"You should have told me. I could have talked him out of it." I glare at her.

"Don't lie to yourself, Abbe," Katerina smirks, but it disappears as I speed towards her and snap her neck.
"Much better." I smile at her corpse

before turning to Damon and Elena. "Next time tell me what's going on," I say, waving my hand as I leave the house.

I unlock my car but as I'm opening the door I feel a sudden presence behind me. I turn around and look up at Damon's amazingly blue eyes. "Do you need something?" I ask stepping back to put more distance between us, my back hits the car and my breath catches in my throat as Damon takes a step closer. "I need to get to school, do you need something?"

Damon's eyes are calculating as he looks over my face, his eyes continuously going back to my lips. My eyes seem to stare in a trance as well, his plump lips seeming so enticing.

Suddenly I'm pushed up the side of my car and Damon's arms are around my waist. Our intense makeout session only pauses for brief moments of breath as we make our way towards the house.

Hearing Stefan wake up with a loud breath I curse and try to pull away from Damon. Try being a keyword. "Dam-on... We... should-" He reattaches our lips every time I attempt to speak. I sigh and place my hands on his cheeks to push him back gently.

Damon looks concerned and speaks before I can, "You're brother is out of the picture now, Abbe. Come on, there's nothing stopping us!" He pleads, I grin and speed him against my car.

"Darling, I'm guessing you aren't any more eager than I am to have sex while Katerina, Elena and Stefan are all downstairs. Let's head to my place." I say, Damon smirks, relieved. He gets into the driver's side of my car and before I can ask what he's doing he pulls me down on top of him.

A smirk rests itself on his handsome face as I straddle him. I grin as I start to suck down his jawline and collar bone. I'm pleased with every sound I get out of him. Happily distracting him while he drives to my house. As soon as the car is in Park his right hand is roughly grabbing my hair to bring my lips to his own. He quickly opens the door, a single hand grabbing between my thighs to hold me up.

When we enter the house our clothes start coming off. His shirt is first, I yank it open, leaving the buttons to explode onto the floor. Next is my crop top and then my skirt. I'm in my underwear when I suddenly sense a presence. A low whistle is heard and Damon stops to glare at the intruder.

Jace leans against the doorway to my parlour, I forgot he was here. Ooops. "You two look like you're having fun." He chuckles, I roll my eyes at him, my cheeks heating a bit. "Laura and Troy left a little while ago, I got them almost sober enough for school so they should be fine. I'm gonna head out now since it doesn't look like you're gonna be coming any time soon." Jace smirks, eyeing Damon in amusement.

"Who are you?" Damon growls at him, seeming only now to realize I was only in my underwear, he steps in front of me and Jace's smirk grows. The werewolf raises his eyebrows at me playfully and I roll my eyes. Jace knew all about Damon and I's relationship and he was all for it. "I asked you a question kid!" Damon continues angrily when my best friend doesn't respond.

I sigh, "Damon, this is Jace. Jace this is Damon."

"Oh, I gathered that." I avoid Jace's eyes and he smirks at me.

"I'm sorry, I've just never heard of you," Damon says fake-apologetically. Jake puts on a faux-hurt face and walks over to me with his hand on his chest.