𝘉𝘠 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘖𝘖𝘒

Start from the beginning

Liam pokes his tongue to his cheek, but something catches his eye. "I think you do." He snatched Tracy's book from her hands, making sure not to make physical contact with her.

"You're going to sell Tracy's books for her, but keep the money for yourself?" Her eyes roll again, "So typical of you, O'Donovan."

"Uh-hu, but I think you're forgetting again, not just me and Frank."

There is a silence that sits in the room. "If I help you, will you take you and your smell far away from my room?"

The boy nods, "Me and my clean smell will go."

The two boys already had an idea of how they were going to obtain the books. Frank would distract Gina whilst Liam and Maeve snuck into the office to steal a load of the books. And it's exactly what they did.

Liam's plan was to sell the books to other residents of the house. Maeve thought this was the most pathetic idea he had ever thought of.

"What do you think you're doing?" Tracy takes the book from the girls hand.

Liam smiles politely, "Helping you sell books, for a small profit of course."

She sniggers, "Yeah, thanks, but no thanks." as she pushes her way past the small group. "Anyway, no one wants to buy them, I can barely give them away. I've still got 2,000 copies back home."

"2,000 books!" Liam exclaims, "And no where to put them." He leads on, "You know what Tracy, I think we can help you with that."

And just like that, the three got themselves a deal. Tracy would pay them £3 a week to look after some of her book. All that was left was to get them from Cam and sneak them into our rooms.

After cramming in all the books, the group move to the computer.

"If you want to sell something fast, there's only one place to go." Liam takes control of the mouse.

Maeve had honestly never been as bored as she is right now. Watching a Tv that wasn't even on would be more interesting. But a deal's a deal.

Toby come ups behind the bunch and watches. Maeve was okay friends with the boy, especially after all the bad luck boy problems.

"First edition books." Maeve reads off, "We'll get more money for that."

Liam's face contorts in confusion, "What's first edition?"

"Books that we're printed first you moron, like the first batch." She pauses, "Tracy's books."

"Will we get even more if she signs them?"

"Probably."

The trio managed to catch Tracy before she goes upstairs.

"What do you want?" Tracy asks immediately.

Frank holds out her book and a pen, "Your autograph. Sign A few copies and we will be able to get rid of them easier."

She takes the pen, "And why would I want to do that?"

"Give away a few free copies, word gets around, and before you know it, you're a world famous author." Liam grins.