Ch.1 Flashbacks

Nevaeh Pov:

It was December 21st of 2012 when I realised I was in love with my brother Blake. No its not normal sisterly love it was more than that,

~flashback~

"Kids hurry up your going to be late for school!" My father yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I had just got done putting on my outfit which was a mint green tank with white skinny jeans, brown sandals, and pearl earrings. All I had to do now was curl my hair, I walked to the bathroom only to find my brother in there. Naked.

"Ahhhh!"

"What the heck nevy? Ever heard of knocking?" He screamed.

My face was probably as read as a tomatoe, I ran back into my room and decided on just putting my hair into a side braid and ran downstairs.

I went to school and could not stop thinking about what had happened from that day on I realised I loved my brother Blake Andrew Matthews as more than a brother.

~end flashback~

I was 13 that day and Blake was 14. I am now 16 and he is now 17. And I am still in love with him. Nobody can ever find out.

Blake Pov:

It was October 21st 2012 when I realised I liked my sister Nevy. Like really like her.

~flashback~

It was a hot sunny day in Kansas and my sister and I decided on going for a swim in our outdoor pool. When we were ready and headed outside I couldn't help but notice how amazing she looked in her bikini and grew the urge to touch her. But didn't because it would be so awkward. That was the moment I knew I would never look at my sister the same.

Then on December 21st of 2012 she walked in on me in the bathroom. Naked. I was so shocked that I screamed at her that was the moment I realized I loved her. I love my sister Nevaeh Faith Matthews.

~end flashback~

It's been three years since those incidents and I'm still very in love with her. But shh nobody can ever find out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the first chapter and no not all the chapters will be that short I just wanted to show you guys how Nevy and Blake started having feeling for eachother. so basically this is like a prologue but chapter 1 haha hope you guys enjoy this book. Remember this is my first ever book so go easy on me!

Please VOTE *thumbs up* picture of outfit on side!