TRUST NO ONE

THANK YOU FOR COMING THIS FAR,PLEASE ENJOY!

LETS BEGIN!

" I'll count,one,two,THREE." Grandpa swung the bat straight into the boy's head. He fell on the ground holding his head in pain.

Jun; "WHAT THE F-"Jun shouted

Grandpa; "OMG JUN!!!!

"W-Wait you know this guy grandpa" yeri said nervously

Grandpa; "YES he's your new neighbor you dummy, look what you made me do"

Jun; "You guys are crazy"

Grandpa; "I'm so sorry jun,she told me someone was following her"

Yeri just look in disbelief."B-But i thought- he- im sorry" she said looking down.

Grandpa; " Please don't sue us i don't know her"

"GRANDPA!!" yeri said in shock. She grabbed Jun by the hand a ran upstairs."Stay here im coming." She ran to get her first aid kit in her apartment,he still insisted and went in."I thought i told you to stay outside," she said trying to clean up.

Jun; "It's cold outside"

"Whatever sit,this will hurt a little." She started treating his wound on his head."

Jun kept looking at yeri like he was examining her.

Jun; "Your not that different from me , can i have you," he said looking into her eyes.

She stared at him for a minute."Look jun is it?,i'm not a toy you can just take and i assure you im much different from you, why do you keep saying those weird thing's, do you say these thing's to every girl you meet."

Jun; " Your different from other girl's i've met."

"Look enough i'm almost done please stay still and stop staring at me your creeping me out"

Jun; "Would you rather i stare at your, you know"

"N-NO that's not what- look just closed your eyes."She quickly finished up and put a plaster on his head."Ok done sorry again now please leave."He got up and left. "Why do i always have to get the weird neighbor's ." She took up her things,showered and went to bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

Yeri got up took a shower,made breakfast and sat on the couch and turned the TV on."should i check if he's ok now?" she thought but said nevermind.

"should i check if he's ok now?" she thought but said nevermind

Yeri was watching the news and saw two missing cases this week."sick people like those shouldn't be on this earth," she said angrily. Two girls were missing,one was 25 and the other was 19. She took pictures just incase she saw them. After a while yeri got up dressed and left.

Her outfit;

Her makeup;

Her makeup;