The affairs happened

He moan louder ever minute and that turn me on so bad that my member grew even bigger and harder than it was already, I can't hold back anymore, "I'm sorry about what going to happen, sasu?!" I said and he replied with a big pleasured moan. So I then stopped the vibrator and took it out, I then tossed it, and put my cock in place, "w-what are- ahhhh~ mmmmm~ More~" he said so I put my cock more inside of him, he was a more of a fucking mess, "mmm~ your so tight Sasu~" I said while putting it more inside- so now half of my cock was inside of him and I just slammed my cock into him and he let out the most painful pleasurable moan ever, I waited until he was ready and to know he nodded at me and also his hips were moving side to side every second, so I started move slowly, "p-plz stop teasing me and this isn't my first time you know, so go full speed~?!" He moaned and groaned while saying that, he just gave me full Access to his body, I couldn't be happier but this just open up a huge secret without him having to explain it , we're going to have to talk about this later but for now let go out of this thought and go back into reality, "Ok, I won't go easy on you, sasu?! I said pounding into him hard and faster than I was already doing before and I took off the cock ring from his member, I pound into him one more time, he came on the floor as I followed ahead, "let's go to my room and rest for a min. or more- then you can take your bath and I will clean everything up ok?" I told him holding his chin up and he smiled as a way to agree to what I said to him, "Yea... that sounds like a good plan?!" he said looking tired, "Ok" I said while I was picking him up bridal-style and took him to my room, placed him on the bed then I went to go get dress into clean clothes, I left to clean the mess we made up after 20 mins. passed I noticed that when I entered the room, sasu wasn't there but I had a few ideas where he was so I wasn't worried to much, so I fell asleep on the bed after waiting 20 mins. for him then I felt him going under my arm for them to wrap around and that is how we fell asleep.

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATE THIS IN A WHILE ITS BC I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY BUT NOW SINCE I HAVE SCHOOL THEY WILL THINK I'M DOING SCHOOL WORK SOOO YEAH SWEET NIGHTMARES LITTLE DEVILS <3