"Alright, so listen up," Chan said.

After school had ended, the eight of them had stayed behind in their classroom to start talking about the movie. On the board, Chan had written a list of all the responsibilities for the movie – actor 1, director, lights etc.

"So far, we've gotten the main idea: romance, friendship, conflict, evil dude, all the good stuff. Now we should decide who's gonna do what. Let's start from... the scrip. Who's gonna write it?"

"I can do it," Seungmin said and raised his hand.

"Anyone has a problem with that?" Chan asked the others. When they all shook their heads, Chan nodded and turned to the board. "Alright, then, Seungmin as the screenwriter."

Once he was done writing his friend's name, he turned towards the rest again.

"What about director?"

"I vote Felix," Jisung piped up.

"Seriously?" Felix asked him in surprise.

"Yeah, man!" Jisung told him and raised a hand to high five him. "I believe you can do it!"

"Do you mind doing it?" Chan asked Felix, only slightly worried.

"No, not at all," Felix replied, shaking his hands a little. He thought for a moment and then spoke again. "Can I also snap the clapperboard?"

"Sure," Chan told him, without much thought.

"Yes!" Felix grinned.

Time passed like this, until almost all positions on the board had been filled.

Screenwriter: Seungmin

Director: Felix (+clapperboard)

Lighting: Jisung

Sound: Chan

Props: Changbin

Actor 1/Protagonist: Minho

Actor 2/Best friend: Jeongin

"Okay," Chan said. "There's only one last thing we need to take care of right now."

He turns to the board and circles the phrase "Actress 1". He looks at his friends and points at it.

"Who's gonna play our main heroine."

They all started murmuring to each other.

"Does she have to be from the school?"

"We could ask Sana-noona."

"I'm not sure if we can bring people who have graduated?"

"How about from another school? Like Lisa or Rose from YG."

"Okay, okay!" Chan finally speaks, ending all of the chatter. "I'll ask Professor Jung tomorrow if we can have people outside of the school. In the meantime, think of people that are here, okay?"

And so they were finished for the day. They all started gathering their stuff.

"You should ask Chou Tzuyu, Channie," Felix said to his friend, nudging him and wiggling his eyebrows with meaning.

Chan starred at him in confusion, until Changbin came to put an arm over Felix's shoulders.

"Ah, our little Yongbokie. Don't you know? Our Channie isn't interested in Tzuyu. He has his eyes on someone else."