one

JYP High School. A place that encouraged students to express themselves through the arts. Be it painting, music, theatre, cinema or anything that the kids seemed fit, they were allowed and assisted to expand their knowledge and skills on it.

So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that a group of seniors were given the task of putting together a short film as an assignment.

In the football field of the school grounds, during a break, two students were playing· one shooting, the other catching.

With one deep breath, Minho moved forward and kicked the ball towards the goal with all his strength. It seemed like it'd go in. But, against most odds, Hyunjin dived in the air and caught the ball in his hands just in time.

Minho let out a frustrated groan, while Hyunjin grinned, satisfied.

"I believe..." he said, as he got up. "...that makes us even."

"Don't be too cocky," Minho retorted. "You haven't won yet."

"Yeah, well, I'm about to. It's my turn to shoot," Hyunjin told him and made a gesture for them to switch.

"Very sure of yourself, aren't you?" Minho asked him teasingly as he took the gloves from his friend.

Hyunjin laughed.

They both got into their new positions – Hyunjin with the ball and Minho in front of the goal – when they heard someone shouting their names. Both of their heads turning, they saw Jisung running towards them, waving his arms in the air.

When he reached them, he was out of breath as if he had run a marathon.

"You okay, man?" Minho asked.

Jisung – still very out of breath – waved his hand as if it were nothing. It took him a few moments of trying to catch his breath and using Hyunjin for support, before he could speak.

"You'll never guess what happened," he said, still slightly breathless.

"Chan confessed to Felix," Hyunjin said at the same time as Minho said "Changbin got taller."

The two looked and winked playfully at each other, smirks on their faces.

"No, no, nothing like that. Though... now that you've mentioned those, it somehow seems less exciting..." Jisung said, pausing for a moment with a frown, before shaking his head to continue. "We're doing a project together!"

Hyunjin and Minho didn't share his enthusiasm at first.

"When you say 'we'... you mean us three?" Hyunjin asked.

"Damn, we're screwed," Minho murmured.

"Yah!" Jisung snapped, slapping Minho's arm, which only made the boy laugh. "No, assholes! All of us, together. Us, Chan, Felix, Changbin, Jeongin and Seungmin!"

Now, that made Hyunjin and Minho excited.

"And, and," Jisung added, not done yet. "We'll be making a film!"

Hyunjin and Minho cheered, interrupting the other again.

"I'm not finished!" Jisung continued. "Everything will be done by us. The acting, the filming, the sound, the editing... Everything!"

Once again, Minho and Hyunjin shouted out with excitement. Minho actually picked Jisung up in celebration. And then the two pulled Hyunjin in a group huddle, bringing him along as they jumped around with laughter. Hyunjin couldn't help but also grin.

They'd be making their very own movie, together with their friends. It was going to be great.